7

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

The Grand Finale

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

After lunch, we talked for a bit at the table discussing the next set of clothes. Mrs.(L/n) was the most excited as she says it took her weeks of sketching it on paper to give it the perfect couple dance vibe. My only worry is that I don't want to mess up the suit after hearing it took her weeks of sketching. A timer goes off loudly as Mrs.(L/n) tapped her phone, "Alright times up, I can't wait to see the result"

She cheered lifting the trash and her husband putting it all away. He was still knocked out after those 30 minutes snoring away, "Hey is your Dad going to be fine?"

"Yeah this always happens when he overreacts, he'll wake up most likely after the photoshoot"

I nod walking out with the family bumping into Jack. He smiles waving at me, I wave to (Y/n) following Jack to the trailer. Mikka was already there eating a sandwich watching videos on her phone, "Oh hey is time up?"

"Yup we have a 30-minute mark of setting up so you can relax for another 20 minutes"

"Cool I was just getting to a good part in a story video and I was not going to put it down now"

I chuckled going up to her wanting to see what it is. She smacked me with one of her brushes saying no, "I just wanted to see what story it was"

"No, it's for adults only"

"I'm 17"

"Really?... Then no"

I pout but decided to not push the subject wondering what Jack was doing. The man went through the clothes rack pulling out a black bag with a box under it, "I'll put the suit in the bathroom you can go in after a bit"

I nod just sitting on the couch grabbing my phone that I left behind. A few messages were the first thing I saw the moment I turned it on not surprised the first one is Tamaki.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Suneater Boi
How's the photoshoot going?

Ramen Lord
Way better than I thought it would turn out. (*^▽^*)

Suneater Boi
Are you done or almost? I'm not distracting you am I?

Ramen Lord
Nope, I'm on a 20 or well now 10-minute break until we put on the new set. Wish me luck!"o(^▽^)o

Suneater Boi
Alright, I won't disturb you anymore. Good luck, Nejire's asking if you're with (Y/n)?

Ramen Lord
Nah she's in another place getting ready and Nejire's with you I see
͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Suneater Boi
Please don't start don't you have something to do

Ramen Lord
Yes sir! Bye! And make sure you wear protection!!ˎ₍•u•₎ˏ

Suneater Boi
Mirio!

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•