12

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Third Year Festival

Pt.1

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Alright everyone grab your Suitcases and head to the bus we're heading out in five minutes"

I grab my suitcase seeing a suitcase glow floating over my head. I smiled turning around seeing (Y/n), she nods grabbing her suitcase, "Crazy how they're letting us use our hero suits for the Sports Festival"

"You think so? I think it's my chance to use my Quirk without worrying about children seeing my Willy"

"Thank god for that. You haven't forgotten about you know what right?"

"Nope I'm going to mop the floor with you on the field"

I smirked marching away, as much as I wanted to walk with her I knew being near her would result in me staring at her so Tamaki and I talked about it and we agreed to ourselves to separate ourselves from the girls. Tamaki waved at me standing by the door walking off. I hurriedly followed boarding the bus, we sat in the back while the girls sat up front talking. I turn to Tamaki asking how he's feeling, "Nauseous... I think I might need a bag before we start"

"It's alright Buddy you got this! We all believe in you"

"Your positivity hurts my soul"

I chuckled patting Tamaki's shoulder peering over at the girls. (Y/n) stared out the window nodding to Nejire's words. I let out a deep breath counting the time we'll continue this. I drum my fingers on the case tracing the number on the case figuring out my plan. The Sports Festival activities shouldn't be so different from the First and Second Years. The bus swayed side to side getting closer to the U.A. Stadium. My heart leaped seeing all the people trying to get in and all the heroes either doing the same or walking around holding a sign of our class.

I look over at Tamaki noticing the ready to pass out face written all over him seeing all the people cheering. The bus came to a stop as our Sensei stood up clapping their hands twice, "Alright I want to see you guys do your best show everyone that you're the promising generation of new heroes, you got it?!"

"Hai!"

I stood up dragging Tamaki with me once we got off the bus. Our Sensei ordered us to head off into our meeting rooms girls on the left boys on the right. Tamaki held his head down standing close to me jumping whenever a random person would call us out. I smiled ruffling his head getting his attention, "No worries"

"N-No worries... Why must people be so loud?"

"It's a Festival Tamaki, look we're almost inside"

I motioned to the double doors entering behind him. He sighs once it got quiet hugging his suitcase, we followed the males to the waiting room changing into our Hero Costumes. Just as I was putting on my boot I hear a couple of guys behind me talking about my Sunshine.

"Does (L/n)-chan seem different?"

"Different? Hm well now that you mention it she does seem more comfortable with people"

"Right! I bumped into her as we were coming off the bus and she didn't say anything about it, she just looked at me and nodded"

"Weird... Well people change even the most unexpected ones"

"Think that's my chance to ask her out?"

"PFFT! Don't get your hopes up someone as enclosed and untouched as her won't date a guy like you you're too much of a slob, no offense dude"