21

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

"Lonely" Nights

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

It wasn't as easy as I thought but Dad eventually said okay to me spending two nights at the hotel we'll be spending for the party. I was more than excited about the trip, Mrs.(L/n) said they've been going to the same hotel for every time they've been going to the yearly party. So they were pretty familiar with the people there.

"They're here, don't do anything that'll get you in trouble"

"Hai, Hai bye see you in a couple of days"

I grab my bag with my clothes and things I'll be needing for the nights, a minivan stood outside of my apartment recognizing the people inside, "Hey! I didn't know you guys had a 2001 minivan"

The door opens in the back letting me in, Mr.(L/n) looked at me from the rearview mirror starting up the car scoffing at me, "This was my old man's car just cause we have the money to buy a new car doesn't mean we have to"

"My Dad just wanted to see what you thought of it since he also likes old cars"

"(Y/n)!"

Mrs.(L/n) giggled beside her husband grumbling behind the wheel, I smiled giving him a thumbs up, "I think it's cool you still have it, not a lot of people still own these cars today"

"Yeah? Well, what 'bout the 1987 Ford Ranger? Know that one Custard Cup?"

"The red truck ones are iconic, I would love to own one I think they're good for date night drives"

(Y/n) glanced at me smiling softly, Mrs.(L/n) hummed turning on her seat, "That does sound nice, doesn't (F/n)?"

"I suppose"

He mumbles turning on the radio, I dig through my bag taking out a bag of gummies. I offered some to (Y/n) but she shook her head typing away on her phone.

"Mom are we going to eat once we're in the hotel?"

"Are you hungry?"

"Not yet"

"Then we'll worry when we get there and see if we're all hungry then"

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket getting my attention, I take it out seeing it's a message from (Y/n). I opened it reading the message sighing knowing this was going to happen.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Sunshine: My Dad knows about us, so look out for personal questions.

Ramen Lord: Thanks for the warning

Sunshine: I'm sorry he's probably going to be like this throughout the whole trip.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

I turn to (Y/n) about to grab her hand but instantly brought it up messing around with the lights at the top when I made eye contact with Mr.(L/n). God he's fast, "Stop messing with my lights, boy"

"Sorry sir"

(Y/n) stifled a small laugh looking out the window shifting her foot to me I did the same seeing as how that's the only form of contact I'm going to be getting out of this car ride. My phone vibrates again checking it deadpanning.