20

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

A Dress To Remember

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

The studio stood tall in the middle of the busy streets of Japan, to say the least Nejire was the most excited to see the building compared to all of us. Not that seeing the infamous building that designs both heroes and pedestrian clothings isn't amazing or anything I was too excited just that I'd rather hold it in compared to Nejire.

"There are so many customers"

"Oh yes it is the week sale for me so I'm setting out anything that was originally a one week sale last couple of months"

"Wait so does that mean the Strawberry Dress is in the hangers?!"

"Strawberry Dress? Oh no I didn't design that dress dear that was my friend Lirika Matoshi who made it. I just held it in my store for her to expand her design"

Nejire groaned sulking on Tamaki yeah I've heard so much about the dress, many were lead to believe Mrs.(L/n) created the dress because (Y/n) modeled in it for the magazines but it says very clearly in the description box at the bottom that it was Lirika Matoshi who designed it.

Nejire would go on about the dress being so cute and other things, seeing (Y/n) in it was for sure a heart-stopper the pink color made her seem so innocent. "Perhaps you can find another thing in the store but for now you can go to my room and watch something if you'd like"

We nod following (Y/n) to her Mother's office, the room was wide filled with different sheets of papers pinned to a wall with sketches and clothes connected to them. Mannequins sat around the room with different clothes and fabrics attached to them, but one caught our eyes. A white wedding dress sat in the corner of the room catching all of our attention, "Whoa...that is the most beautiful wedding dress I've ever seen"

I look over at (Y/n) she didn't seem so amazed as all three of us probably have seen it a couple of times, no surprise, "Who's dress is that for (Y/n)?"

Nejire asked oogling the dress, (Y/n) shrugged staring at the dress, "I don't think it's anyone's, my mom just makes clothing out of random at times when she grows bored with the same projects, it's probably just one of those"

(Y/n) mutters walking over to the spinning chair behind the desk some bean bags sat in the corners as we each grabbed one relaxing on them. It didn't take long before someone knocked walking in, he held a clipboard while pulling in the dress (Y/n) wore during the photoshoot in a mannequin.

"Mrs.(L/n) the dress was fin--oh hello...who are you children?"

Nejire gasped seeing the dress rushing to it holding her drink far away from it. The guy freaked out trying to stand between her and the dress, "N-Nejire calm down--"

"Calm down?! That dress was in the magazine Tamaki I need to touch it!!"

(Y/n) waved her hand over Nejire pulling her away from the frightened guy thanking her, "I apologize for my friend she's just a big fan of my Mother's work. Did you need her for something?"

"Oh I just wanted to show her the dress you'll be wearing for the Garden Party coming up soon, I'm new here I'm Asahi Azumane pleasure to meet you"