16

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Magazine

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

Soft hums woke me up along with a hand rubbing my chest, I stopped myself from smiling knowing who it is and stayed still enjoying the feeling hearing a small laugh, "I know you're awake"

"No I'm not"

I smiled opening my eyes seeing (Y/n) stare down at me smiling patting my chest. My smile quickly dropped remembering earlier,"(Y/n) I'm sorry, I didn't--"

"I know, I always knew"

"Wait so...why did you act like you didn't?"

"Because I wanted to see if you'll still keep our promise even with what happened"

"Of course I would've kept our promise, (Y/n)... So what happened?"

"Well after I delivered the punch to your face, the match ended with you buried into the concrete"

I slowly sat up flinching at my back pain placing my hand on her cheek, "You owe me back rubs"

Her hand held mines giving it a small kiss on it. I would be lying if I said that didn't make my heart flutter. She nods standing up, digging in her pocket taking out the gold and silver medal. I threw my legs over sticking my hand out for the silver medal but instead she places the gold.

I was taken aback looking up confused, didn't she win? She smiled putting on the silver medal tucking it in her uniform, "You deserve it. Take it as a thank you for everything you've done for me and this"

She tilts my head up catching my lips in surprise pulling away, "Because I felt like it" slipping on her gloves and mask she waves leaving the office. I blinked looking down at the gold medal running my thumb over it. I smiled letting out a laugh resting my head on my hand laying back on the bed.

"Wow--"

"Wow is right that was quite the beating she left you, she even carried you back here"

I jumped at Recovery Girls' sudden voice sitting up. I apologized getting a chuckle out of her, "It's alright Mirio she's some catch, figured you of all people would get her to come out of her issue. Yup I remember the first day she walked in asking for a new mask every few hours and would rant about people accidentally touching her with their dirty hands"

"Yeah... She's better now well better than before sort of speak"

"I can tell never in my whatever life I still have left would have imagined her being so caring and willing to do physical contact with anyone but herself"

Recovery Girl kissed my forehead healing my back saying I'm ready to go home. I stood up thanking her for the healing process and left. I walked down the hall seeing Mr.Aizawa and Present Mic holding my case waving at me. I waved going up to them, they handed me my case asking to speak with me for a minute.

I was curious as to what they wanted to speak about so I nodded listening closely," Aizawa couldn't help but go Dad mode--ouch!"

"Stop saying that"

Mr.Aizawa grumbled elbowing Present Mic on the rib sighing eyeing me, "I noticed a change in (Y/n), I have a feeling you have some form of reason behind it"