4

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Comfortable

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"So how'd it go"

"(Y/n)'s mom is very scary when she's angry so I think I'm going to have nightmares for a while"

"So you didn't get the part?"

"Actually I did get it, now I have an extra hour with (Y/n)"

"Well make sure you don't cross the line... You know how she feels"

Tamaki and I walked over to our table surprised to see Nejire and (Y/n) already at the table. Usually it takes a while to drag her to the table but here she is, uncomfortable, but here, "Guys! (Y/n) came here BY HERSELF!"

She shrugged sitting on the edge, "Y-You don't seem... Comfortable (Y/n)"

"No I'm not but I'm trying something... Different"

"Well that's good to hear (Y/n) maybe then we can finally go out shopping for clothes!"

She nods watching me sit across from her. I smiled diving right in for my food. Today was an interesting one, the constant attacks at 1-A were beyond unbelievable. (Y/n) interns and does work studies with Mr.Aizawa so she was the first to know about Mr.Aizawa's injuries. Let's just say she was not taking it well seeing the sleepy teacher as a walking mummy.

"You think he'll be fine... Sometimes he's too much of a pro hero"

Tamaki whispered pointing at the mummified teacher walking by. I can tell we all cringed watching him follow Present Mic holding two trays, "He said he's fine just that he hates having itchy spots on his arms"

(Y/n) mentions taking her mask off slowly, she eats her food looking away from us. I bite into my apple listening to Nejire chat away, "So Mirio how'd the audition go? Did Mirio get the part (Y/n)?"

"I'm not going to ask how you know but yes Mirio got the part in the next photoshoot"

Nejire cheered congratulating me, honestly I'm still confused as to how this is going to work and how I'm going to help (Y/n) out of this but I'll figure something out. Somehow I always do, "So when's the first photoshoot?"

"This weekend I'm excited to see what's going to happen!"

I smiled finishing up my lunch, the others smiled except for (Y/n) of course. Tamaki handed me his pudding cup making my eyes sparkle at the little cup. I opened it quickly looking around for a spoon. A spoon appeared in front of me thanking the person, "No problem just wash it when you're done"

I looked up at (Y/n) surprised she gave me her spoon. It's no surprise she has her own utensils but to see her let someone else use it, was. Nejire squealed making both of us turn to her, "You guys are so cute! I can't wait for the new Article "Lovers Delight!" oh it's going to be amazing"

She swooned cupping her cheeks I choked on the pudding hearing the title. Tamaki patted my back freaking out, I looked up at (Y/n) trying to breathe. Her nonchalant face was not needed as she raised an eyebrow, "Repeat that again?"