0

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Prologue

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Hey I'm Mirio Togata

And my life

Is kinda crazy

I'm a third year student of U.A. pursuing my dream of becoming a great Hero. I'm just a regular guy with a Quirk that many would say overpowered, but I made it that way and I'm proud of that. I live in a humble home with my Dad who loves me very much and encourages me to try out many things. I go to U.A. with my two friends Tamaki and Nejire, we are considered the strongest in the school along with this other girl named (Y/n) (L/n) they call us The Big Four.

Now pause.

Let me tell you something about this girl because oh my god she takes my breath away. I fell for her, no literally I fell the first day of U.A. I walked up to her to ask where 1-A was and the moment she turned I lost my footing falling at her feet. Not because she was ugly oh no far from it, it was the most beautiful face I've ever seen, even if it was half-covered. Her soft nonchalant face, doe (C/e) eyes, and cutest head of (C/h) hair I've ever seen. And her voice oh! The chef kiss!

"You okay?"

It was like an angel spoke to aid my soul! Call me a Simp but by God, I would fall over a million more times to hear her say that sentence again!

Now let's continue

Over the first year, all four of us have become friends? (Y/n) wasn't much of a talker like Tamaki she wasn't shy far from that she's more of a "Actions speak louder than words" type so that's her way. She would normally hang out in the library or out in the back of the school where it looks like a forest for students to train in by herself. Nejire would practically force her to hang out with us because it would make the group even in her words. She strongly dislikes physical contact so whenever we touch her by accident she either glares and walks away or politely asks us to never do it again.

As future Heroes, we made a pack that wherever we end up we'll still hang out. Although I have some other plans with (Y/n) as our last year I'm going to finally tell her my feeling.