3

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

You Got The Part

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

I glared at the guy watching him strunt into the double door room closing the door behind him. My eye twitched at the guy hoping Mrs.(L/n) doesn't accept that pervert. Minutes go by and the doors flew open with the guy flying out the doors. Mrs.(L/n) stomped out glaring down at him, he crawled backwards on the floor being pointed at, "You disgusting cow! How dare you touch my daughter in such a manner! How dare you come into my audition thinking of my daughter like a dirty dog in heat! Get out! Your career as a Model is over! And I'll make sure of it that no one signs you! Security!!"

Two buff Security Guards dragged out the guy as he shouts out apologies asking for another chance. My feet ran cold at the scene this was nothing like Hero work this... Was a new level of brutal. My heart raced dreading whoever the next person is after that guy. Mrs.(L/n) calms down pinching the bridge of her nose groaning, "Alright number 54, you're next"

I looked around seeing no one stand up I looked down at the number on my chest. My eyes widen in fear seeing the number 54 on it. I slowly got up catching Mrs.(L/n)'s eyes her eyes quickly changed from rage to happy ushering me in. An internal scream erupted in me wanting to run but I can't I made a promise to (Y/n) and I can't break it. I smiled walking up to her hiding my fear as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

'hahaaa... I'm in danger'

The room was medium-sized with a small stage with a long table in the front. There were two other people surrounding a small bundle on the stage floor. I recognized the head of hair noticing her trembling. I don't know what came over me but I ran. I ran to her calling her name, she turned crying big tears down her cheeks. Her mask and gloves were off completely which was very rare for me to see. The guy stood between us glaring at me, "Sorry buddy but the girl isn't into the touchy mood right now"

"No it's okay, he's my friend from school Mr.Zo"

Mr.Zo hummed moving to the side, I quickly went to her side wanting to hug her but I'm sure that's the last thing she needs, "(Y/n) what did that jerk do?"

I growled seeing her in this state, her calm demeanor was long gone. The expressions are raw to me not knowing how to help her. "Well... Here are the tears we needed during training... Funny huh?"

"(Y/n)... What did he do"

"What do you think, Mirio? He touched me. On my chest and bum"

I grit my teeth smacking my fist on the floor making a loud thud causing (Y/n) to jump a little, I quickly apologized calming myself down. (Y/n) is more than precious to me if I ever run into that guy. I will drag him into an alleyway and beat the rings out of him. "Togata-kun we're going to be taking a break for a while you can stay here with (Y/n)-chan"

A woman beside Mr.Zo says walking away with him, Mrs.(L/n) walked up to us worriedly holding her daughter's cheek, "My poor baby. Don't worry you'll feel better after I get your tea, okay?"

She nods turning to me I sat next to her keeping a small space between us. Once her Mother left (Y/n) began to speak through tears, "Mirio... Why... Why am I so different?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean why did I develop this behavior. Nothing horrific happened to cause my phobia, and the touch of people disgust me to the point of running"