8

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Payback

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"(L/n)-Senpai, let's each lunch together!"

I turn around from my seat seeing some random guy asking (Y/n) to eat with him. He was just about the same size as her wearing a smug smirk peeking through the door. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow at him looking at me, I instantly got the message getting up from my chair going up to the guy, "Sorry buddy but she's busy with something"

"I can help if you need it, I don't mind"

"She has us to help, huh (Y/n)!"

Nejire joined in standing beside me, the guy just stood there tilting his head, "The more the merrier that's what I always say"

He grinned glancing over at (Y/n) a chair squeaked behind us with two more bodies standing near, "Three helpers are enough, four would be a crowd"

Tamaki let's out standing near (Y/n) she waves her hand walking past the guy. He followed turning around smirking at all three of us making me frown. I clenched my hand but stopped after seeing what she did. Our class is right next to the teacher's lounge so seeing her enter without knocking was normal 3rd years are the only ones allowed in to speak with a teacher without advance notice. Yeah, I don't get it either but that's the rules here in U.A. The older you get the more privileges you earn.

What made the decision, even more, better was that we can hear Mr.Aizawa inside asking what she needed. Nejire instantly ran over and of course, Tamaki and I did the same shoving the younger student away, "I came for the boxes you wanted me to carry to your class"

(Y/n) responds pointing at the large boxes on the side. His bandaged up body turns to the boxes sighing, he probably already knew what she was trying to do nodding. "Who's that?"

"A student who wants to help apparently"

She calmly says turning to the shocked male. He stutters for a bit pointing to the side, "I uh... Hear my name being called--see you around (L/n)-Senpai!"

He runs off clearly frightened by Mr.Aizawa. The tired teacher walks over to (Y/n) elbowing her arm grunting lowly, "Can you stop using me as a getaway"

"It can't be help Mr.Aizawa, now let me help you take these boxes to your class"

"Wait you were serious about that?!"

"His name is on it and the box says  "To Class 1-A" plus I was able to sense his distress in the last class"

(Y/n) lifts her hand glowing as the five boxes lift floating to her. Mr.Aizawa yawns behind his bandaged face walking out, "Come on, before my students catch sight of you and question"

"I'll meet you guys at the table"

We nod at the two leaving the lounge seeing (Y/n) walk with Mr.Aizawa with the floating boxes close by. It amazes me how well she can use her Quirk. Nejire skipped beside laughing off at what just happened, "(Y/n) can be so sly at times, I like it"

"Yeah it's scary at times though, she doesn't even have to move at all to make her point made"

Tamaki murmurs out shivering, it was understandable anyone would shiver at the thought of fighting against her. And the look she gives every time just adds to the cake of terror. Then again I'm the only one, other than her parents of course, who've seen the different side of her. The cute sweet side that no one will possibly ever see.