Prophecy and the Battle of Thirty Legions

Approach seeker and asked.

Xylo's POV

I was very confused when a red-head came up to me and asked, "Approach seeker and asked."
It was easy to tell my confusion because Artemis leaned over and explained, "That is the Oracle of Delphi, ask what ever you need to know."
That explains it welp here I go.
"How can I find out who my mother is." I asked.
Green smoke billowed out of her mouth and she said,
"Ten shall go east to the land of old,
The sea, the sky, the wise, the death, champion, the war, the fire, the beauty, the goddess, the gold.

To find the mother more ancient than titans,
And ease the mind of the frightened.
One shall return from the stars above,
To guide the quest for mother's love.

Champion returns to repeat the past his brother to best,
And spare his life at mother's request."

And with that said she collapsed forward and I caught her and set her on the ground gently. Chiron then said, meeting in the big house."

At the meeting all of the seven and cabin councilors were there. I was getting fidgety when Chiron walked in. He then said, "Any ideas what any of the lines mean?"
Annabeth was about to say something when I cut her off, "I have an idea on the first line. We are currently on the east coast, so the place we're going is across the Atlantic Ocean. It is most likely Greece or Rome as it said the land of old. The second part says who is going. The sea is Percy, the sky is Jason, the wise is Annabeth, the death is Nico, the war is Frank, the fire is Leo, the beauty is Piper, the goddess is most likely Artemis because she was here and is one of the five I'll ever like, the gold is Hazel because Pluto is riches."
Annabeth looked about ready to explode but then she realized something. She then said with a smirk, "Who's the champion then. You also forgot yourself."
I looked at her like she was stupid and said, "No I didn't. I am the champion." She looked like she turned into a tomato with embarrassment. "In the underworld I am known as the Champion of Death. I got this title for having a 100% success rate in the underworld arena. Never lost a duel or arena battle I didn't want to." Everyone looked at me shocked and Clarissa, the daughter of Ares asked , "How often did you fight in the arena?" I looked her in the eyes and said, "Around fifteen to thirty times a week." Everyone in the room looked shocked. Another kid asked, "When have you lost?"
"I have lost just twice. Once when I still thought I was a child of Apollo to make myself less of a target, and once to Brick, my half brother, to fulfill a prophecy."
Everyone but the seven looked confused. "Last year I received a prophecy that said My brother will be my downfall."
They then got back on subject.
Annabeth finally got a chance to talk. She said, " In the last line it says the past will be repeated. Most likely an enemy of the gods will rise." As soon as she finished I started breaking out laughing. She then glares at me and it was a cute attempt but it was as cute as a sleeping Kitten. This caused me to laugh more. She then said, "What's so funny!" I replied, "The fact you think it has something to do with an enemy of the gods." She looked insulted and said, "What do you think it is then!" I stop laughing and look dead serious. "Brick, my half brother. It says I would return to repeat the past to best my brother. We will probably have another duel and if I loose the I'm stuck in the underworld for another year, but if I win then if my mom doesn't stop me he will die. If she does stop me, then he will live." Everyone else look at me a little frightened that I would kill my brother. To ease the tension in the air I changed the subject. "In the second line it says we are to find the mother more ancient than titans. I think this may refer to a primordial, but I don't know which one. Could be Gaia, Nyx, Ourea, or any other female primordial. I am not sure of who would return from the stars but I hope it isn't Orion. I always have hated him. When I learned about him I thought that I was a child of Apollo, so I thought Artemis was my aunt. I have always had hated him with a burning passion. Maybe Perseus or the huntress constellation." As I said this some people looked hopeful. None more than Artemis. "What? Was it something I said?" I asked. Nico turned to me and said, "They knew the person who became the huntress constellation." I then realized that I had given them hope to see their friend again. Chiron then spoke. "Now, to the matter of transportation." I then said, "Don't worry about that I can shadow travel to the moon and back and not even break a sweat." To say they were shocked would be an understatement. "What? Is that not normal?"
Chiron was even shocked. He just shook his head no. "I for one don't want to waste any time. When are we leaving?" I asked As soon as I said that we heard a conch horn signaling an attack. We ran to the top of the hill me still in my dragon scale armor. When we got their we saw an about ten legion monster army. Everyone else started to scurry to get on armor when I took out my sword and stabbed it into the ground summoning the dead when I was done there were thirty legions of skeletal warriors behind me in full battle armor with a spear and shield with a xiophos strapped to their waste. I then ordered my army of the dead to charge. They did as ordered and killed all of the monsters within five minutes. When the battle was over they got back in formation grouping into their legions when I counted the legions all thirty were there. Not a single one perished. Once the rest got to the hill they saw the skeletal warriors and were scared by their numbers. Then I relieved the warriors of their duties and they went to the underworld. I looked to the seven who had seen the numbers of the actual attackers and they asked, "How many skeletons did you summon?" "Just thirty legions no big deal. Bet Neeks here could summon a hundred legions." They looked at me like I was crazy. I asked, "What? Did I underestimate Nico?"
Nico then spoke up, "I can't even summon one legion." At this I was shocked. Then they asked, "How many skeletons died in the battle?" "None, why?" Percy then asked, "When they were injured did they collapsed into a pile of bones and reformed themselves?" "Yeah, don't all skeletons?" Percy paled at my answer. "What? Is this not normal? They also had full battle armor and a shield, spear, and xiophos. They also used hoplite war strategies." Artemis was standing right next to us and heard our whole conversation. She turned to us and said, "Those weren't normal skeletons. Those were Sparti. Skeletal warriors that only people with ties to the underworld can kill."
I was confused. "What's so special about that? They can't be any harder to summon than any other skeleton." Nico looked at me with a look that said 'you're an idiot'. He then said, "I can't even summon ten of them. Now it was my turn to be shocked. At that moment, I passed out.