8. New Staff & School Fight

-----Damian POV

Father is so annoying. He gets brought into the Batcave, barely conscious and he expects me to go to school when him and Dick are both unstable, physically and mentally, with only Alfred to watch them! It's ridiculous.

He even wanted Alfred, their only supervision to drive me there and leave them all alone. Luckily I ditched them before he could force me to be driven.

I even have a sneaking feeling that he planned for me to run off, so Alfred would stay with them and I wouldn't argue with him anymore.

But that is just a suspicion.

I'd rather let myself think that he isn't playing me. It gets confusing sometimes, how in the end, one way or another he wins and you never know what was the better plan of action to take because it always seems as if he won the battle.

I walk through the doors and am immediately bombarded with students. I flinch and push throught them.

The repeatedly asked me questions on how I went missing after Bane's attack and Dick wasn't at school, Batman, Robin, Nightwing, and a new vigilante showed up and fought a bunch of crazy ninjas.

Apparently when you and your bother report missing after villains attack your school, and one brother is gone the next day, makes you the center of attention.

Stephanie sat next to me in all my classes. She was seriously getting on my nerves and I don't know how much longer I can deal with her. This girl seriously just can't take a hint.

It's not like I need to pay attention in class or anything, but I would rather listen to my boring teachers, than hear her converse with all her friends.

I'm started to hate her, however it does seem that since she started sitting by me, all the other students have been keeping their distance. The only bonus of the annoying brat.

The day slowly progressed, boring and full of more boredom. I shouldn't have to be here.

I heard that Coach and the school counselor were killed yesterday night. Most of the kids seem not to care, I guess it must be a common occurrence. Seeing as this is a school for rich brats, the teachers are probably all rich and susceptible in the streets to thugs and such.

Finally it was the last class and I could go home. Probably the most entertaining of them all, watching as the other students fail at everything they do.

There are a few students who do good. A few football players, some other random guys, three girls, Lila Ankers, Mallory Jones, and my stalker.

However I'm pretty sure Stephanie is doing good only because she hates Mallory for some unknown reason. We finish warm ups and the new coach blows a whistle. I perk up and listen to what he has for us to do today.

"Line up. We are playing dodgeball." He says, as if he can barely tolerate us.

I glower and walk to the slowly forming line. I watch as the new coach splits apart the line into two groups. I get separated and start seizing up the players for each side. I can't use all my amazing skills, but I know that there are only 4 good players on my team, including me. That means I have to lose.

The game begins and I watch patiently as a few boys run ahead and ran some balls. We receive two, whilst the other team had 6. Nice start.

The balls start raining down on us and I easily dodge the, catching the occasional ball and throwing it at the other team. I make sure to miss occasionally, but I don't let myself get hit.

I see Stephanie on the other team slip a guy a wad of cash. He nods and runs over to Ankers and tells her something, she looks at Stephanie and nods, before the guy catches a ball and hands it to her.