21.

I was going back to school today. I already knew there would be rumors speculating about what happened.

Eh I don't really give a fuck.

I pulled on Daniels black hoodie and a pair of leggings. I have to say that with all this food i've been eating, it gave me a nice ass.

I did some makeup while throwing my hair into a messy bun. I didn't really care how I looked today.

My makeup looked good with some black eyeliner and mascara.

I sprayed some perfume and deodorant before going down stairs.

I walked to the cabinet and reached up to grab a bowl.

"No no no." I heard my brothers say from behind me.

"What?" I asked confused as I grabbed a spoon.

Jason came up behind me as I poured some cereal.

"If you are wearing this, this sweatshirt stays down here" He said tugging the sweatshirt so it covers my butt.

I laughed at how annoyed the boys looked.

"Yeah yeah" I said planning on that not happening.

"Raven. Don't even think about it. We will be watching you in school" Will scolded.

"Mhm I already know." I stuffed my mouth with cereal.

"Guys you have to go. Your going to be late if you don't leave now." My dad walked into the room.

I grabbed my backpack and put the rest of my cereal in a solo cup so I can eat in the car.

I was running out the door when my dad stopped me. "Raven are you sure" He asked worriedly.

"I'm sure" I reassured him. He has no idea what i've got planned for today.

We pulled up to school and all got out. I took the last bite of my cereal before shoving the cup in Wills chest.

"Do me a favor, put that somewhere would you?" I winked before walking fast to class.

I heard him yelling after me. I would be seeing him in first period so I knew I couldn't get very far.

I ran in the class and saw Jax already sitting there. I was out of breath as I sat down.

"You good?" He asked looking at me amused.

"I may or may not have pissed Will off" I smiled innocently.

Will then walked in the room angrily.

"Ah hide me" I hid behind Jax, holding his sides.

He was warm and I didn't want to let go.

"Raven." Said the person I was trying to avoid.

"Yes Willy Wonka" I smirked as his face got red.

"Don't call me that. I will get you back later." He points at me.

"I doubt it. Have you met me?"

"You will see. Also what did we tell you about this sweatshirt." He grumbles glaring start some of the boys in my class, including Jax. Will bad been ignoring Jax's presence until now.

"Ugh calm down. All of the guys in this class are wimps. Especially you" I told Will.

He just grumbled things under his breath as he walked away.

"So princess I'm a wimp?" Jax asked flirtatiously.

"Hmm i'm not sure. I will get back to you on that one" I said thoughtfully.

He chuckles and it made me smile to hear.

I saw some kids turn around in shock that he laughed. He glared at them and they immediately turned away.

"So you wanna tell me who's sweatshirt that is" He said seriously. He seemed annoyed.

"What do you mean" I said pretending not to know.

"I know that isn't yours." He pulls at the oversized sleeves.

"And how would you know that?"

"These sleeves are way to long, it's a guys, and the only thing stopping it from going down to your knees is how it gets a bit tighter at the bottom." He points out.

"hmm very insightful" I tease.

"Stop changing the subject" He says with his voice raspy.

I turned around so my back was facing him, getting ready to walk away.

He pulls me back in an instant. My back is to his chest and his hands went into the pocket at the front of my hoodie, holding me in place. His mouth was right next to my ear. I could smell his cologne.

"Ah ah ah where do you think your going baby?" He whispers in my ear making me shiver.

"You gonna have to tell me who's it is." He said not letting me go.

"Fine. It's Daniels." I rested in his embrace.

"Daniel, as in your brothers friend" He said stiffening.

"Yep" I roll my eyes.

"Why do you have his hoodie" He asked.

"He slept over and gave it to me." I slightly lied at that part. I actually slept at his house years ago before I knew about my family and he gave it to me then.

"You guys have sleepovers?" He said sounding annoyed.

"Yeah, we are best friends"

"Only best friends?"

"Yes only best friends"

I then heard him whisper something like "good"

"I don't want you wearing this" He said tugging on it. I don't think he meant to make it sound dirty but I mean that's kinda hot.

"And why not" I asked smirking.

"No reason" He said. I think I knew why. He didn't want me wearing another guys clothes.

"Oh really. That's a problem though because I'm not wearing a shirt under this" I whisper.

I turn to see his eyes darker. I feel his chest rising and falling rapidly on my back.

I break out of his grasp and sit in my seat as the teacher walks in to begin the lesson.

•*•*•*•
Vote and comment.

I figured i would do a bit of jax and raven action.

hope you enjoyed

please tell me what you think of the story so far.

How do you feel about:

Raven:

Jax:

Any others:

Any predictions or hopes for the future chapters?