43.

After spending all of my time with my family, I wanted to see Jax.

I had been preoccupied with everything lately. I missed him.

I grabbed my phone, deciding I would FaceTime him. I typed in my password before opening the app. I clicked on his name.

The phone rang a few times before he picked up. He had a huge smile on his face. His nose ring moved a bit as he smiled.

"Hey baby"

"Hi" I smiled back

"How are you?"

"I'm good but I miss you"

"I do too. Do you want to come over?"

"I will ask my dad but what time?"

"You can come now if you want"

"Ok I will text you what he says" We then said bye before I ran downstairs. My dad was in his office so I walked in quickly, not caring about knocking.

"Raven you should knock" He sighed as he sat behind his desk.

"Whoopsies anyyyyway, can I go to Jax's house" I asked innocently.

"I guess, you have to be home by 6 for dinner"

"Thank you" I kissed his cheek before running back to my room.

I picked up my phone and quickly typed i'm on my way.

I wore a pair of leggings and one of Jax's hoodies. I slid on a pair of vans and grabbed my skate board.

I plugged in my headphones before blasting music.

Jax lived really close so I didn't have far to go. I placed my board on the ground before stepping on it.

I got there in no time. I took out my phone from the hoodies pocket and quickly typed "i'm here."

Through the months we have been dating i've only been here a few times. Most times his parents aren't home. I'm not sure where they are.

I unplugged my earbuds as I walked up to the front door. As I approached, the door opened reveling Jax. He was only in a pair of grey sweats. His tattoos on show along with his abs.

Damn does he gotta be this hot.

I couldn't look away as he held the door open for me.

"You good there?" Jax teased.

"Yep just perfect." I replied.

We both went upstairs to his room. It was dark blue with a large queen bed. His comforter was black and he had different items around the room. He had a lot of books which I enjoyed looking at.

He was pretty neat for a teenage guy.

He jumped on his bed like a starfish. I joined him, jumping next to him.

"If you don't mind me asking, where are your parents?" I asked softly.

He stiffened for a moment.

I quickly sat up and looked down at him as he laid down.

"It's ok if you don't want to talk about it" I smiled softly

"No it's ok. I want to tell you" He sat up.

"So my father was never the best man. Our family used to be happy. My mother and father were deeply in love. He went soft when it came to her, they balanced each other out perfectly.

They had my brother and I. As we got older we noticed things starting to change.

Our dad was coming home later and later each night. Sometimes stumbling.

It was like that for a while.

Then one night he was drunk and angry. My mom tried to help him to bed and he lashed out. That was the first time he hurt her.

Then it became more of an occurrence.

He would hurt all of us.

This went on for years.

My brother and I would take the hits to protect our mom. It wasn't until we were older and could fight him back that it stoped.

Now he barely comes home.

My mom is at work most of the time since my dad doesn't do shit anymore."

I squeezed his hand.

I then hugged him, not knowing how to put my thoughts into words.

"We are ok now" He reassured me after seeing the look on my face.

"I think I should tell you about me." I sat back.

"Raven, you don't have to. I told you because I wanted to."

"It's ok. I want to tell you too."

I then went through everything. He didn't look happy at all.

"Raven" He whispered. "How could they do that to you? I am so sorry. I don't understand people. You are literally gorgeous, kind, funny, sarcastic, smart, and a hell of a lot more." He held my face between his hands.

"I love you" I whispered trying not to let the tears slip from my eyes. I've never had anyone say that to me before.

"I love you too"

We then connected our lips.

His hands still held my face as I put one hand to the side of his neck.

We spilled our emotions through the kiss. The sadness, love, lust. It was all there.

He then leaned back, pulling me on top of him. I straddled his waist as he moved away from my lips trailed kisses down my neck.

to be continued...
•*•*•*•*•
We are abt to get into some smut then dramaaaaa

vote and comment

xo