Young parents

Saw a lot of fanfics like this! So
here is an one shot of it :)

As their summer started before their last year of school, Adrien and Marinette's world turned upside down. Mari was pregnant. They both agreed on the fact that she wasn't gonna have an abortion So they decided to have the baby. How hard it was, they were both so excited to be parents.

All their friends were happy for them. They asked Nino and Alya to be godparents and as reaction, Alya squealed. Chloe was at first not happy at all but when she saw a photo of the scan, she fall in love with it. She still wasn't the biggest fan of Marinette but she accepted their relationship. Gabriel also agreed. He was mad at his son but respected their decision and said he will take care of his grandchild. Sabine and Tom were super excited for the baby to come.

Kagami was hurt but was happy for them truly. Of course it still hurts. Luka was super happy for them. Ever since they started dating he tried moving on and now he started seeing a girl named Kate. She's a sweet, blonde, and adorable girl. Only Mari had met her and she loved Kate.

When the doctor said she knew the gender, they said they didn't want to know. The whole nine months Adrien was super protective over Marinette. He was always with her and wouldn't let anyone touch her. Marinette told him that she was alright but he just didn't want that anything happen with his princess and their little kitten.

Marinette went to school until she was 7 months. Then she sometime facetime someone to follow the class or Adrien thought her everything home.

9 months had passed. Mari woke up in their new apartment at 2 A.M. that they bought, from heavy pain. After going downstairs for water, it didn't stop. Adrien came downstairs asking if she was alright. She shook her head with tears in her eyes. After calling the doctor they found out she was in labor. They immediately went to the hospital and called Mari's parents and Alya and Nino.

They joined them pretty quickly. After 4 hours of waiting, she could start pushing. 20 minutes later their beautiful baby girl was born.

Right now the young couple was admiring their daughter. Mari held her in her hands while Adrien sat beside her on her bed. One arm around her, the other held the baby's hand. Adrien kissed Mari's temple. "Thank you! I'm so proud of you." He whispered. She smiled and turned to him to peck his lips. Mari did it without any drugs at all. She's Ladybug, she can handle it. They both looked at their girl again. "Name still the same?" He asked. She nodded. "She's an Emma." She said. He kissed her head. "Emma Emile Agreste," he said, getting tears in her eyes. She smiled and hugged his head. "She would be proud of you, kitty." She said, letting go." I just wished she could see you two." He said whipping his tears away. She stroked his cheek. "I know." They smiled at each other and kissed.

They looked again at Emma. "She looks like you, a lot." Mari giggled. Adrien shook his head. "Nah she had your beauty." He said. She giggled and laid her head on his chest. Emma had Adrien blonde hair and green eyes. A copy from Adrien.

There was a knock on the door and a nurse came in. "There are some visitors. Can they come in?" She said with a smile. "Can we have one moment?" He asked. The nurse nodded. "Of course take your time." She said before closing the door. He turned to Mari and took Emma out of her arms. Mari whined. "No don't take her away from me." She said. He chuckled and laid Emma down in her bed. (Like that thing where they lay in babies. Idk what it is in English) He turned back to his pouting girlfriend and grabbed her hands. "I got you a present." He said. She gasped. "Adrien, you didn't have to get me anything." She said. He shook his head. "No! You carried her for Nine months and pushed her out. I only did one thing and that was fun." He said and they both laughed. "Mar, there are no words to describe how much I'm in love with you. You make me smile every day and you made my world turn colorful." He said. She smiled and blushed. She cupped one of his cheeks as he continued. "You're the love of my life and you gave me the best present ever. So I wanna make sure, that you're mine now and for the rest of my life" He said. By now there were tears in Mari's eyes from the beautiful words. He reached for his pocket and took out a box. He opened it and she gasped. Her hands flew to her mouth. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, will you marry me?" He finished. She nodded not able to say something. His face lit up. She grabbed his face and smashes their lips together. By now they were both crying.

They kissed deeply. He pulled away, grabbed the ring, and slipped it on her finger. She admired it with a big smile and looked back at the blond. "I love you so much." She said. "I love you more." He answered before kissing her again. They both calmed down a bit and called the nurse to let the visitors in. Alya was the first to enter the room with an excited face. Mari giggled and pointed at Emma. Alya gasped and quietly ran to her, Nino following. "Omg, she's precious." She exclaimed. "A little dudette," Nino said. The three chuckled. "Can I hold her?" Alya asked looking at the two. They nodded. Alya softly picked her up. " Hey, sweetheart. I'm gonna love you so much." She said while bringing the girl's face to hers. Mari chuckled and smiled at the two. Adrien slung his arm around her shoulder and kissed her head. She smiled and hugged his chest.

Sabine and Tom entered too. They looked at their granddaughter. Alya gave Emma to her grandmother. The two both had tears in their eyes. "She's beautiful." She said, stroking the girl's cheek. Tom agreed. After everyone saw her, they lay her back down to let her sleep. "So girl, how are you?" Alya asked.  "I can't feel anything beneath my waist but pretty good." She said. "Does it hurt that much?" Alya asked with a scared face. Mari gave her a sad smile. Alya winced and looked at her boyfriend. "The pain is worth it." She said. Alya smiled.

"Can I let the class know?" She said. "We wanted to facetime them."," Oh yeah, that's a great idea." Alya said. Adrien grabbed Mari's phone and gave it to her. She went to her teacher's number and called them. it was 8 so everyone was in class. Mr.s bustier aswered. "Caline Bustier." She said. "Hey, Mrs Bustier! It's Marinette."  The bluenette. "Oh hey sweetie!" The teacher said. "Can you turn to facetime the whole class?" She asked. "Of course" Caline said and turned to facetime. "Heyy guys!" Mari said. "Heyy Mari!!" The class answered. "Why are you not at school?" Kim asked. "Are you okay M?" Alix asked. "I'm at the hospital," she said with a smile. "Did it happen??" Rose exclaimed. Mari turned around to the camera and turned it to her daughter. The whole class cheered and awwed. Marinette turned the camera again. "What's her name?" Mylène asked. "Emma." She answered. The class awwed again.

"Mrs. Bustier! Can we got get to see them?" Chloe asked, excited. "At lunch guys." The teacher answered. "Anyway guys, I'm really so I'm going to sleep. See you later!!" She said. "Byee!!" The class said before Mari hang up. "Yeah and we have to go to school," Alya said standing up. Nino nodded and followed his girlfriend. "I'll see you later girl!" Alya said and kissed Mari's cheek. "Bye Al!" She answered. Nino and Adrien did their fist bump. The two teens left after saying bye to Emma too. "We're gonna get some coffee and get some stuff home. Go sleep, sweetie." Sabine said while kissing her forehead. "Aright," Mari said. Her parents left. " They're correct. Get some sleep, baby." He said stroking her cheek. " She nodded. "Okay but cuddles with me!" She said and opened her arms. He chuckled and hugged them slightly, not wanting to hurt her.

A half-hour later, Sabine and Tom entered the room again to see the two teens seeping into each other's arms. They turned around and decided to let them sleep and smiled to themselves.

Sorry for being so inactive in this book so I wrote a pretty big one. I'm kinda running out of ideas :(
I'm thinking about writing a one shot about their wedding for the 2K views on this book ( thank you guys btw!! ❤️❤️) but that will take a while.

I was actually fangirling writing this one!

Leave a comment or vote if you liked it! <3

Word count: 1537

Btw: Request are welcome! :)