Customer Service for Conductors.

Take care of your car in the garage, and the car will take care of you on the road.
Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words.

There is an important need, urgent even, to educate conductors on Customer service. Like my heart screams at the injustice they display. With the way they act, you will think they are offering a free ride instead of the expensive and annoying fare.

Not only are they ultra rude, but they also have little regard for the customers especially after collecting the fare. They will micro-manage everything except the customers. To maintain the bus itself is an issue, it isn't until it starts to give off obvious worn-out signs before anything thought of repair is made.

I personally have encountered so many bad eggs that when I come across a good one I am pleasantly surprised. I had a particular one that was so respectful that I became a regular. Although his price was a bit higher, I was assured of comfort and better treatment. Unfortunately, he had a family issue to settle so he had to stop commuting and I had to enter the jumbling world that is the transport system again.

A general course for the conductors and drivers is urgently needed and this is how it should be planned.

Introduction
DON'T YELL AT YOUR CLIENTS.

Basic Rule 1
USE THE GOLDEN RULE

Basic Rule 2
DON'T EXPECT THEM TO HAVE CHANGE

Basic Rule 3
DON'T GANG UP ON YOUR CLIENTS

Basic Rule 4
APOLOGIZE.

There will be more detailed information on this course next week.