When You Start Hearing Ringtones

Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” ― Keith Richards.

You know that moment that you intuitively picked up your phone because you heard your ringing tone then realise that it couldn't be yours because you have changed the ringtone .

Yes, we have had those moments.

The office line has a distinctive ringtone that has resonated with me. At first ,I dreaded it thinking 'I don't know the jargon of the trade' but now it's more like 'what interesting thing am I going to hear and help out with today?'

Anyway, I went to the restroom and while I was there, I heard a ringtone and immediately I tried to reach for the invisible phone. Not only was there no phone in the restroom it came from two floors below me. Super hearing LB!

So curious, I took a ringtone test and I found out I can hear up to 19.9hKz. You can check yours here: https://www.ultrasonic-ringtones.com/.

Funny enough, my phone doesn't ring. I do have a ringtone but it's always at the minimum because of house rules. Then I don't remember to increase at work so it's only when my phone lights up that I know I got a call.

To all of us who tried picking up our phones thinking the call was for us, don't worry we are plenty. 🤣