Chapter 18

I woke up to hands tracing down my bare back making me snuggle up closer to the warm body next to me. Harry had woken up earlier than me and had begun running his hands down my back as he hummed softly as the sun streamed into the bedroom.

"In the morning when I wake. And the sun is coming through. Oh, you fill my lungs with sweetness, And you fill my head with you," Harry softly hummed as he trailed further down.

With my head buried in one of his pillows, I couldn't help the huge smile that appeared on my face. This is what I loved waking up to; Harry singing while I laid there soaking up the beauty in his voice. I knew that he knew I was awake. He knew that I loved mornings like this. A few minutes after he finished humming, he finally spoke up.

"Babe?"

"Hmm" I mumbled into the pillow.

Harry chuckled before talking next, "When did you get this tattoo?" he asked, placing his hand at the end of the tattoo.

I freeze under his touch for a moment before coming back to my senses, completely forgetting that I had this tattoo. "Oh um, I got that right after my mom passed. The girls had spent a few days with me after everything had happened. It was something that I knew I wanted for a long time. It was just knowing when to get it," I softly told Harry.

(A/N: please excuse my horrible editing job lol)

There was a moment of silence before the bed dip and I felt his soft lips place a longing kiss at the bottom of the tattoo, "It is absolutely stunning, baby."

I felt the goosebumps rise as his warm lips left my skin leaving it cold. I turned my head only to meet his bright, green eyes who were looking at me with so much care. "Why are you so damn perfect?" I whisper.

Harry chuckled before draping his arm around my waist and tugging my closer to his bare chest. "I could ask you the same question," he rebutted, as he pushed back the strands of hair that had covered my face.

"Oh please, I'm far from perfect," I snorted. My eyes widened as I realized how unattractive that was. I think Harry was surprised by that snort as well by the way the corners of his eyes crinkled from the huge smile that tugged at his lips. I groaned, burying my head in his warm chest, as his body rumbles with laughter.

"That snort was far from perfect, but it was the cutest thing," Harry joked as he pulled me closer to him. At this point I wasn't sure if we could become any closer as our bodies were already tangled up a fair bit.

"Shut up," I mumbled.

We laid there, in silence for a couple of more minutes. I could hear his heartbeat as I laid my head on his chest. The soft pattern of his heart beating was one of the most relaxing things to listen to.

"I love sleeping in your bed," I breathe out, breaking the silence.

"I love it when you sleep in my bed. You're always the first thing I see in the mornings," Harry softly spoke as his hands trailed down my arm. My lips crept into a smile loving every time he says cute shit like that.