God among mortals. child among animals

⚠Er, uh trigger warning.
Mentions of suicide and child abuse⚠

Note: Korean grades are backtracked by one year

Third person POV

"Everyone! Yuri wants one of us to meet up stairs."

Chatter erupted at the bottom of the staircase.

"I'll go." One woman says. "I like kids."

Everyone turns to her shocked.

"You're new here aren't you. Yeah, you're Hannah. Yuri isn't just some kid. Yuri is a god, Yuri is perfect. Yuri is more than just some kid. Show some respect. Nari would have your head for saying that."

Just then a beautiful woman bursts through the doors. Her hair was long and black and her skin was pale. Her eyes were fuchsia and in light her eyes looked like tourmaline crystals.

"What the hell is going on here!?" The woman shouted. "Why is no one with Yuri!?"

"Um, Nari." The woman Hannah speaks up. "I'll go see Yuri."

The beautiful woman known as Nari, glares at Hannah before pulling her away. "How dare you make my child wait girl? I should throw you into the street, but Yuri has been nagging me all day."

The woman knocks on the door and a feminine yet childish voice answers. "You may come in."

Upon opening the door a child with unbelievably long purple hair sat in a chair facing the outside world through a window.

"Oh. It's you Mommy. How are you today?" The child asks.

Nari growls before walking across the room and pulling the child by her hair and practically threw her on the floor. Hannah gasped in horror.

"You face me when I enter! You knew it was me, so you knew to look at me!" Nari shouts.

"I apologize mommy." The child stands up unfazed.

Nari grabs the child by her face. "Yuri, I swear to god if you eat her, I'll choke you. Understand?"

"But they-"

A loud slap was heard right after. "I don't care. You're gonna ruin my reputation. I'm leaving now."

The child doesn't make eye contact with Nari. "Ok. I'll see you later then."

Nari left without saying another word, slamming the door behind her.

There was silence before the child wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry you had to see that. My name is Yuri. I don't believe we've met." The child says looking up at Hannah. Hannah realizes that Yuri had two different eye colors. One red, one pink. "It's rude to stare."

"Apologies your eminence." Hannah says looking down.

"What's your name?"

"H-hannah."

"Hannah...Do you worship me Hannah?"

"Of course! More than anything!"

"Then you are a fool. A sheep. This is a cult after all."

"But I saw you!"

"...Maybe I am a god. Every human I've met has blindly served me... Very well. You will brush my hair and braid it as you listen to me. Don't say anything unless I ask a direct question. If any of this information leaves the room I'll rip your limbs off and eat them. You may began."

Yuri sat in the middle of the floor as Hannah hurriedly got a brush and sat behind her.

"You will listen to this. You don't have to remember anything, just remember for today. My mother was married to a rich man and had two daughters with him. She had an affair which resulted in me. My sisters and their father tossed me and my mother aside. My mother lived in filth and blamed me for it. I went to school until it happened..."