Is that a jojo reference?

Thana POV

My eyes slowly opened.  My senses slowly started to come to me. What I was looking at was the sun rise. I then could hear things. Wind and light breathing. I felt wind and the hard ground. The smells were different. It smells like earth, but alot different at the same time.

The wind I smelled, smelled like steam and smoke. Like a city... But it was different some how. I knew this was off, but I can't put my finger on it.

"Tha...na..." I heard a voice groan.

I quickly sit up and see Lyra getting up off the ground. I stood and ran towards her. "Lyra. Are you ok?" I say helping her up.

"Yeah I just feel sore.- huh?" Lyra picks up a pink cloth from the ground. "A face mask." She says putting it on.

"We need to find out where we are. I smell gas and pollution. A city must be near by. Let's go." I sprout wings and talons and grab Lyra without question.

"Wait! We don't know were we are. We have to find the others first."

"That's the problem. I can't smell them. Usually when someone is far away, I at least smell faint smells of them. But I don't have a sent. It's like they don't exist..."

Back with the Pillar men

Kars POV

"Kars. I feel like cooking." Esidisi said out of the blue.

"Can we have deer?" Santana asked.

"What about catfish?" Wamuu says.

"No. We still need blood." I answer.

"We can still have blood and cook." Esidisi said.

"You know what? Fine. I want Pasta all of a sudden anyway."

Back with the girls.

Thana POV

"Do you smell pasta?" I asked.

"Yes...and it smells nice..." Lyra pauses

"Huh? You hate the smell of normal food. Are you sure you just smell humans?"

"Maybe..."

We landed in an alley way. When we peaked out we saw old cars and people in old clothes. "Is there a vintage car show going in or something?" There were a lot of old cars on the road. "lets go ask some one for directions."

"Hey!" A police officer yelled. His uniform looked Like an old one.

Lyra and I turn towards a huge police officer. "Yes officer?" I smile sweetly.

third person POV

The police's face turns red.

Although Thana was terrible with men (and occasionally women) and has never been in a romantic relationship before, she knows how to weaponize her beauty to ease situations. She could tell this police officer was gonna give her nothing but trouble. You know how dogs and babies can tell when someone is dick? It's something like that.

'Yep he's giving me that disgusting look. He wants something unrelated to his job... From me. Disgusting bastard. God I hate the city.'

"I-I was asking i-if ya were from around here." He said liking his lips.

"I was actually loss. Silly me."

"That's fine little lady~" Lyra hides behind me. "And who's this?" He asked kneeling down to her height.

"My daughter." I say moving Lyra behind me.

"Oh I see~Thought it was ya sister since ya look so young, but ya know Kitten. I'm guessing that you's got a husband in the war right now."