Chapter 17

Were about to do a 18 months time jump here are a few flashbacks of what happened.

FB#1
Evie was with her uncles."So"

"We need a favor" Elijah said.

"Aren't you supposed to be helping my pregnant mother not asking for favors" Evie asked.

"Please Evie" Kol asked."We gave you a car what if we let you get it detailed and painted how you want"

"I'm listening" Evie smiled.

"The nightmares are gone but there is still somethig wrong" Klaus said.

"The nightmares are gone but there still is the threat. Everyone hates my mom everyone's still mad at Elena and everyone talks about Haley behind her back calling her this and that and they hate it" Evie said.

"How didn't we know any of this" Elijah said.

Evie shook her head at them."Because they didn't tell you. They didn't want to. Bonnie hates Elena and so do most of her old friends because she left only people she got is Caroline Cami Stefan and Tyler. Mom everyone hates her she's evil she's this she's that some how them three became the best of friends. Haley she came by fault her and Caroline do not get along at all. Her and a lot of people don't get along."

Rebekah walked up to the group with Freya,"Yeah just cause they ay that they are alright doesn't mean that they are."

"True i swear Haley was at the point that she was about to give someone a bite" Freya said.

--

FB#2

Elena Haley and Katherine were sitting in the living room. Katherine was now 5 months pregnant. Everyone else was gone. They were happy not to have there kids today they loved them but they needed a break.

There was a knock at the door Elena went and got it and Bonnie Caroline and Jeremy walked in. Elena went and sat back next to Haley. "What are y'all doing here"

"We can't come and see our best friend" Bonnie asked.

"Oh wait is that me" Elena asked.

"Whoelse would it be" Bonnie asked.

"Well see were not friends nor are we best friends because i don't like you and you don't like me" Elena said. she was happy to finally say it.

"What did i do to you" Bonnie asked.

"You tried to steal her boyfriend after she left" Katherine said.

"We all know that you hate her it isn't really a secret the way you look and glare at her the way you look at Henrick. You don't really like her" Haley said.

"When you found out that me and him had started dating you were so mad when you found out that me and him were dating and don't say that it had anything to do with protecting me" Elena siad

"I don't know why i was mad" Bonnie said.

Elena vamped in front of her,"You really gonna lie to me now. I know that you had a tiny crush on him but he didn't choose me he choose me and lets be honest you hated it. You wanted him you wanted an original to like you. But he didn't"

"Why do you think that hurt me" Bonnie asked

"I know it did cause the look on your face everytime were together the look when you see Henrick don't lie to me Bonnie i've known you my whole life." Elena added.