Chapter 20

Elena was doing her daughter Raven she was 5 months pregnant and she couldn't be happier. Kol had went out to get more things that she wanted for the nursery while Evie had took Hope and Henrick out. She was organizing the clothes when there was a knock at the door. She got up and went to opened it. She opened it and seen a girl.

"The one night stand i thought you were compelled to never show your face again" Elena asked.

"The ex girl friend i'm Amelia is he here"

"No he is not first this is my house how the hell did you find this place and its not ex girlfriend its wife and mother to his son and unborn daughter so what the hell do you want."

"Son" Amelia asked.

"I am about to slap you. Vampires have a sex drive so he called you once a month for three years but let me tell you something it didn't mean a thing it was so he wasn't with to many people. Oldest trick in the book. He told you to never come back a year before i got back so why the hell are you on our doorstep" Elena asked.

"Wait you've been back two years" Amelia asked.

"Yeah and before you try the he texted me lie. He lets me go through his phone. I was the one that said stop texting this number he has a seven year old son and a daughter on the way. He married me because he actually does love me. I am the love of his life Point blank." Elena said.

"Vampires can't have kids" Amelia said.

Katherine and Haley were walking up. And Elena said."I am about to kill her."

"Please do he picked the worst person to ever use" Haley said.

"It's called Depression Haley you never someone who actually listens when your depressed just ask Elijah he fell for to many people" Katherine said.

"Vampires can't have kids we each got pregnant by originals" Elena said

"Whatever will he be back soon" Amelia said. Elena walked away shaking her head.

"Are you not listening" Katherine asked.

"Thats his pregnant wife. He does not want you she is and always will be the love of his life. He will never love you he used you for sex" Haley said.

Elena came back and staked Amelia in the heart."Next time listen." She turned towards Katherine and Haley."Can y'all dispose of her body please"

"Yeah" Katherine grabbed her and vamped away. She came back 5 minutes later."In the Mississippi river"

"We never tell anyone about this" Elena said.

"Agreed i swear if i ever see one of his old whores i will kill her where she stands" Haley said.

"I swear they have horrible taste in girls. Besides us." Katherine said.

"Come on lets go do the nursery" Elena said.

(I thought that this would be a funny idea. To show how Jealous Elena can get. I think i might have two more chapters in this book before starting a new project)