twenty: lia

Andrea
•3 weeks since opening night•

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. Funny Girl is officially over and I'm off broadway now.

I mean I've been asked to be on different broadway shows, and to audition. But for some odd reason, I just don't want too.

Broadway is fun, fame is fun, but I'm tired.

Being on Broadway is hard work.

I guess I'll go back to broadway eventually, but for now, I want rest.

-
Matthew

I sit here on my bed in New York crying my eyes out. I can't seem to get her out of my head.

I miss her.

I left Virginia and her for New York.

I reach over to my phone that's on my nightstand and click on the contact I recently called.

Andrea.

She's answers and I can't seem to get any words out. All she is hearing is me sobbing.

"Matt?! What's wrong?! Is something wrong?!" She yells over the phone with worry.

I'm still sobbing.

"Damn it Matt, where are you? Are you at our apartment?!"

"Yes." I sobbed finally getting a word out.

About 15 minutes later Andrea enters my room.

I cry even louder. I put my hands over my eyes and I can't find any words to describe how I am feeling.

She sits down next to me on my bed and hugs me tightly.

I sob onto her chest.

"It's okay, it's okay." She whispers.

It's not okay. It will never be okay.

After I calm down, Andrea asks, "Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head no.

"Hey, Matt I have to go to a meeting with my agent. I'll be back later okay?" she said.

"Okay." I muttered.

She quietly left, and I picked my phone once again.

I scrolled down looking for a specific contact. Looking for her name.

Lia

Thinking of her makes me cry.

I clicked her name and waited for her to pick up. Or at least hope that she picks up.

"Hey! This is Lia! Im sorry I can't answer the phone right now, I'm either busy with Netflix or becoming famous! And if this is Matthew calling, ew! go away Matt!"

After that last sentence she laughed. Her voicemail is still the same. The same way she left it. Hearing her laugh and say my name made me smile.

I miss her so much. Too much.

Even though I knew she wasn't going to call back, I still decided to leave a voicemail.

"Hey Lia, baby, I just wanted to say that I miss you and I love you. Please I beg of you, please call me back. I miss you so much it hurts. Did you see me on broadway? Yeah, I was on broadway! I beat you on becoming famous first haha. Well, I love you, and please call me back Lia."

I know one day, just one day, she'll call back.

-
So who do you guys think Lia is?

And what kind of relationship do you think Matt had with her?! Answers will soon be revealed in the next...........

Book!

Hahaha sorry.

But yes! I have decided to make a sequel to this book! There's only 16 chapters left till this book, sadly comes to an end.