twenty two: dear matthew

•BEFORE THIS CHAPTER STARTS READ MY AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT (OH AND ALSO IF YOU READ MY AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END YOU RECIVE A FREE BAGLE! YAYY!)•
⇄Andrea
⇄October 2, 2014

"Shut up! Matt, just shut up!" I yell across the room.

"No, you shut the hell up Andrea! I'm tired of you picking on every little thing I do! How about if I started picking on you?!" he yelled.

"Try me asshole!"

"Your an ungrateful bitch who has a fucked up father in prison, and not only is he a fuck up, but your a fuck up too. You act like you don't care about anything, but in reality your just a scared little slut who whores around with guys!"

I screamed and went up to him.

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and pinned him up against the wall.

I then started hitting him.

"Slut! Slut! Slut!" he yelled as I continued to hit him.

Someone then came inside our apartment. I guess we left the door unlocked.

Our agent.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?! Andrea let go of him!" he came up to us and pulled me away from Matt.

"No!" I yelled trying to get out of his strong grip.

"I don't know what the hell is going on, but what I do know is we are going to fix this!" he yelled.

"I am suggesting you both go to therapy together."

"Are you insane?! She attacked me!" Matt yelled.

"I had my reasons you douche!" I yelled.

"Shut up! Both of you! I'll set up your appointment! And if none of you guys attended, I will make sure both of you guys' careers end."

-
•4 days later•

Want to know what happened between Matthew and I? Lets just put it this way, we aren't exactly on the best terms with each other.

As Matthew and I are called up to come inside the therapist's room. He shoves my shoulder a little as we walk in the hallway and go inside her (the therapist) room.

"Hey!" I yelled shoving him back harder.

"Watch it!" he yelled back shoving me harder causing me to fall on the floor.

I hurt my arm on the floor. It would probably create a bruise later.

"You asshole!" I yelled getting back up quickly and slapping his face.

I was going to slap him again, but he quickly grabbed my wrist.

He then twisted it, and I started to yelp in pain.

"Aha!" I screamed in pain.

With my free arm, I elbowed him, and hit his stomach hard. Which caused him to release my wrist, and he fell to the ground 'holding' his stomach.

Once he released my wrist from his tight painful grip, I quickly grabbed it gently with my free hand, and rubbed it smoothly.

"What the hell is going on here?!" a female's voice yells.

I turn around and she looks back at Matthew and I, and sees Matthew on the ground holding his stomach, and me grabbing onto my wrist.

She goes quickly to her office, and comes back.

She hands me an ice pack, and helps Matthew stand up.

"I'm assuming your both: Andrea and Matthew right?" She asks.

"Actually, I'm Andrea, and this guy over here is Asshole." I say pointing at Matthew.

"Your agent was right, when he said that I should've expected this." she said.

"I'm Candace, by the way." the therapist adds.

"Hi, Candace. I'm Matthew."

"Hello, Matthew. Come inside my room both of you, so we can talk about this situation between you two." she says.

We make our way inside and uncomfortably, Matthew and I sit on the same couch. Candace sits across from us.

"I hear you guys get into arguments often, and they end up really bad." she says.

None of us reply back.

"Okay, since none of you are going to reply, how about if we try something different?"

I raised my eyebrows for her to start explaining.

"How about if you guys both write to each other? Explain your feelings, and write what you feel about each other. Write what you feel when you are angry with one another. I want your title to be: Dear, (and write each other's name) okay? This will be done, and you'll both read it aloud to each other, in here, by the end of this week okay?" she explains.

I roll my eyes, but nod my head in agreement.

-
•the end of the week•

"Alright! Are you guys ready to read what you wrote?!" Candace asked.

Matthew and I both nodded.

"Who wants to go first? Uh how about you Andrea?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I picked up the paper and began reading:

Dear, Matthew

You are an annoying piece of shit who gets on my mother fucking nerves. Seriously, I am surprised I can keep up with you! I've known you for about a year now, and I still hate your guts! Yes, I may or may not consider you my best friend, but uh let's keep that lowkey okay?

Oh! And your an asshole! Since Wicked you have never said: 'Thanks Andrea, you are the best! Thanks to you I would have never been on broadway! Your my best friend!' But instead, I receive this: 'Your an ungrateful bitch who has a fucked up father in prison, and not only is he a fuck up, but your a fuck up too. You act like you don't care about anything, but in reality your just a scared little slut who whores around with guys!'

Wow! That's really interesting of you to say! Really interesting, considering that I basically started your career!

But you know what? Here I am today apologizing for hitting you and punching you (even though 78% of me doesn't regret it). But I guess it's really fucking 'necessary' because of our careers, so I'm really sorry Matthew that I ever agreed to become friends with you a year ago. Because high key I kinda regret it.

Love, Well wait! Actually I don't really love you or like you at all, so um, you suck dick! Oh and your an asshole!

Hate,
Andrea

---------

Hey Matt and Andrea wyd???

Oh Jesus their 'friendship' is bipolar am I right ladies and gentlemen????!?!!?!!!?

So I want to give you a little heads up on the sequel that's coming up! I just wanted to tell you now, so your not like 'WHAT?!!!??! WHY DIDN'T U TELL US?!!? WHY DIDN'T U WARN US??!! WHY?!!'

HERE'S THE NEWS: ANDREA IS NOT, LET ME REPEAT THIS AGAIN, NOT GOING TO BE IN THE SEQUEL!

I KNOW RLLY SAD. SHE'S MY SPIRT ANIMAL IN THIS BOOK TBH HAHA.