Chapter 13

-Oscar's POV-

I felt heavy as I struggled to open my eyes. I could feel Maliki beside me as he shifted his fingers through my fur being careful of the bandages I could feel were wrapped around me. My mind was foggy as my eyes finally opened the effects of the pain medication still prevalent. 

"Maliki" I whimpered in his mind hoping he'd hear me.

"Yes, sweety I'm here, everything is going to be alright" Maliki whispered his voice sounding strained with emotion. 

"I'm okay Maliki" I soothed knowing that he was worried about me. 

"I sorry I couldn't protect you, Oscar, I have failed as your mate" Maliki spoke solemnly as I felt drops of water on my fur as Maliki cried. 

Lifting my head to look at him my wolf whined at seeing my mate in distress. Nudging his chin up I licked over the tears on his cheeks. 

"You didn't fail. I chose to fight that wolf and I'm glad I did. I proved to him that I wasn't weak and could protect myself" I replied as I sat up my head spinning at the too-quick movement. 

"I know but I was still worried for you and the baby" Maliki sniffled as he finally got control of his tears. 

Shifting back to my human form I stretched out on the bed. Placing Maliki's hand over my stomach I was sure he could feel the presence of our child. 

"The baby is fine, I made sure the wolf didn't injure any of my internal organs" I soothed rubbing my hand through his hair enjoying the feel of it on my fingertips. 

"I love you Oscar" Maliki stated as he locked his gaze with mine. The intensity of his eyes causing a blush to creep up my cheeks. 

"I love you Maliki" I responded loving the fact that I could hear his heart skip a beat. 

"Let's get you to our room and get you some food," Maliki said as my stomach rumbled after we had a few moments of silence. 

"Okay" I replied giggling as Maliki lifted me into his arms bridal style using a sheet to cover my body. 

As we journeyed back to our bedroom I snuggled into Maliki's chest loving how his scent wrapped around me. It made me feel calm and excited me at the same time. I could get drunk on his scent all day if I had the chance. 

"If you keep doing that I'm going to take you as soon as we get into our room" Maliki husked in my ear his breathing ragged as he tried to fight his desire for me. It felt empowering to know how easily I could turn him on. 

"Maybe I want you to take me" I purred in his ear before licking down his neck where my mark was enjoying how he shuddered. 

"You know just the right thing to say little Mynx" Maliki whispered to me as he kicked the door to our bedroom open. 

"Ooh my big strong mate, I like it" I laughed as Maliki kicked the door closed. 

As we got into the room he threw me onto the bed ripping the sheet away from me so his eyes could feast on my form. As he leaned over me I brushed my lips against his in an inviting short peck only to whine needily as he deepened the kiss. 

A sound built up in the back of my throat as our tongues fought for dominance. Maliki quickly won before pulling away for air, the smirk his gorgeous as his violet eyes blazed with his desire for me. 

"You're beautiful and all mine" Maliki growled possessively as he nipped down my neck and over my collar bone. 

"And your all mine" I replied back my wolf adding an edge to my words. 

I loved it when he was possessive like this it made me feel wanted and loved. I moaned as Maliki moved down to my nipples tweaking both at the same time. Tears sprung to my eyes as the pleasure overwhelmed me. 

"Oh you're already producing slick" Maliki chuckled as he pressed a finger to my entrance.

"And you're already hard" I giggled as I thrust my hips against his enjoying the hiss he let out. 

"You're a little tease you know that" Maliki stated as he thrust two fingers inside of me looking for my prostate. 

"Oh but you love me this way" I giggled only to moan as Maliki struck my prostate. 

The action caused me to clamp on his fingers. Each stroke of my prostate sending electric shocks to my cock which was dripping with precum. Maliki knew just how my body ticked and every time we made love he made sure I was sated before giving in to his own desires. I loved that selfness of his and how well he took care of me. 

"No more foreplay I want to feel you in me" I mewled desperately as I fisted the sheets in my hands. 

"As you wish my little mate" Maliki responded as he pulled his fingers out of me. 

I whined at the loss of contact as my wolf came to the front of my mind. Though the loss was short-lived as Maliki pushed into me. His length was long and hard as he filled me up. I loved it when we were connected it made me feel whole and complete. 

As Maliki seated himself to the hilt I came, cum landing on Maliki's lower stomach. My face was burning as Maliki grinned down at me before he started thrusting. The pleasure was intensified as I had just come. Each stroke of his cock sending even more shockwaves of pleasure through me. 

The concentration on Maliki's face as he kept his thrusting pace steady but I wanted more. 

"Harder, faster" I moaned as I wrapped my legs around his waist to bring him even closer to me. 

 "Okay" Maliki strained as he started to increase his pace. 

That was my last coherent sentence as we lost ourselves in the throes of passion. Our skin slapping together due to Maliki's rough thrusts, my moans and Malikis groanes. Love bites decorated our skin as we collapsed in exhaustion covered in slick and cum and blood due to feeding from each other. Being half-vampire and Maliki being a vampire meant we liked to bite each other. 

My final thought as I fell asleep was that I truly loved my mate and I couldn't wait to have our family.