Epilogue

-Maliki's POV-

5 years later

"Come on papa, I'm ready" Helios challenged as he held his wooden sword up against me. 

"Yeah Papa, this was your Idea" Selene giggled before charging me with her own wooden sword. 

Laughing I dodged their attacks though one of two hits landed on me. At five years old they were progressing a lot quicker than I thought possible. They were both intelligent and gifted in swordplay. Their gifts hadn't quite manifested yet but they both had mismatched eyes when they are wolves.

Looking at them I was always astounded by how unique they were. Selene with her firey red hair and crimson eyes that held so much intensity even though she was only five. And Helios his Violet eyes a carbon copy of my own through his soft blond hair was from Oscar. They were my world. 

"Should we go in now, daddy said auntie Dawn has finished lunch?" I asked smiling widely as both ignored me and ran back into our house. They loved Oscar and wanted to be around him whenever they could spare the time. 

I supposed it was the month Oscar spent in wolf form nursing them and loving them before they took human forms. Looking around the house I chuckled as I spotted the teething marks on the corners of walls as they chewed when they were younger. Turning around the corner I pulled Oscar into my arms and laid a kiss to his lips. 

"You look ravishing" I growled under my breath as Selene and Helios were at the table happily eating. 

"I am heavily pregnant you know" Oscar pouted as he patted his belly. 

"I love it when your round with my children" I husked into his mind loving the blush that decorated his cheeks.

"Keep in your pants there a children present" Dawn scolded as she hit me on the back of the head with her spatula. 

"Ok, ok I'll stop" I conceded waving my hands in the air as surrender. 

"Good, sit and eat" Dawn instructed and I did as I was told. I knew not to mess with her when she meant business. 

Since moving to this house we had been living as a big happy family with no servant master relationship on Oscar's request and I loved it. Dawn even had a baby a year ago out of the blue. She and Alphonse's last child was more than one hundred years ago. 

"What's cooking it smells delicious" Alphonse spoke as he came in placing a kiss on Dawn's cheek before taking his seat. 

Their son Phelan in his arms. Sleeping the day away without a care. As Dawn took her seat I couldn't help but think I had gotten so lucky. With Oscar and our twin and the next baby on the way and to have such good friends as Alphonse and Dawn. Taking Oscar's hand under the table he smiled at me before going back to his meal. Smiling at Selene and Helios when they looked up my heart would melt every time the smiled back. I was a family man at heart but if anyone dares go after them they will wish for a slow and painful death.

 I am Maliki Von Touran and I would do anything for my little wolf and my family. 

This is the end of The Vampire's Little wolf and what a journey it has been. I hope you all enjoyed this story. I enjoyed writing it and I loved seeing all of your votes and reading your comments. 

As You all have noticed I'm not updating near as regularly as I did in march through to july that is because I am now trying to focus on my second year studies at university. So updates will be infrequent as I manage all I need to do this year. 

Thank you again my loyal readers for your support.