CHAPTER 09 - SHIVAAY TELLS HIS FEELINGS TOWARDS HIS COUSIN BROTHER

I'm sorry for a late update... I a bit upset sees the voting part... Seems like no one like this books... I will end it soon... Maybe this book will be the last book that I make... And I wanna say thank you for you all... Zindagi book also almost finish... So thank you once again... A few kore family part on part 55 will be the end with Navisha gets back to New Delhi leave the Oberoi family... Then book will had few part left it will end...

Shivaay Apartment...
[After breakfast Anika rest at Shivaay apartment again her head feels dizzy and until at 6pm she awake and Shivaay hold her hands... And she suts properly at the sofa...]

Shivaay - Anika are you sure that you are fine now?Anika - Yes Shivaay I'm fine

Anika - Yes Shivaay I'm fine... I'm feeling better now...
Shivaay mind - Should I tell her my feelings? Today? Is she gonna accept me? Maybe tomorrow afternoon I will tell her my feelings... It's better I prepare with a rings and flowers for her...
Anika - Shivaay are you okay? You seems lost...
Shivaay - No I'm fine... Actually my cousin brother is coming here tonight he said he will be here today... Last night he had call me...
Anika - Ohh... Nice... Maybe I could meet them later when I had time...
Shivaay - Sure... You going home now?
Anika - Yes... It's already 7pm Shivaay... I need a proper rest for a while before I cook something for today menu...
Shivaay - Okay don't stress yourself too much... You still need rest...
Anika - I know thank you Shivaay... I go now...
Shivaay - Okay...
[Anika leave to her apartment... And she takes her bath and then a few hours later Aditya and Deep comes infront of  Shivaay door step apartment...]
Deep - Shivaay bhaiyya is inside...
Guard 1 - Yes Deep sir he is inside...
Aditya - Okay take our luggage inside... We will surprise him...
Guard 1 - Okay Aditya sir...
Deep - Yes! Yes he inside...
[They open the door... They didn't see Shivaay at the hall... They search for Shivaay he were on his headphones hearing a songs and at the bed... Tries ti sleep listening to Jazz music...]
Deep - Dekh bhaiyya... (Look brother...) I thought he were out somewhere on in the bath but here on the bed..
Aditya - Jaa (Go)... Wait I had better idea... Switch off all the current in his house...
Deep - Ohhh... Okay bhaiyya... You go hide somewhere...
Aditya - Go now...
[Deep goes and switch off the current and then Shivaay were shock when he open his eyes sees everything dark...]
Shivaay - Oh god! What happened? Khanna! Khanna!
[Deep and Aditya wear a scary costumes and masked...]
Shivaay - Where is this Khanna goes...
[Shivaay walks out towards the main hall and he sees something at the hall near his piano there...]
Shivaay - Kaun? Who there? Khanna is that you? If Khanna then why there is 2 statue there it's like a statue... Where is my phone?
[He switch on the light on his phone and he goes near them...]
Shivaay - Hello? Who are you? Why you here and how you get in? Hello? Bhai sahab...
Deep - Arrrh! Booo!!! 👻👻👿👿
Aditya - Aaah! Boo!! 👻👻👿👿
Shivaay - Aarrrh!  Hel... Deep and Aditya! You both! Oh god! I almost had an heart attack! 😱😱😱😨😨 You both know that my heart weak right... If I got faint or much more worst if I faint or more worst if I die! What you want to answer towards Chote papa and Choti maa... More worst to Dadi? And Bade papa and badi maa...
Aditya - Okay... Fine! We sorry...
Deep - Sorry Shivaay bhaiyya... How are you bhaiyya...
Shivaay - Fine go switch on the whole light in the house...
Deep - Okay... 🙁
Aditya - Shivaay don't be angry like that towards him... He just want you to be happy...
Shivaay - I know... I'm so stress about mom... That's want me to go to Italy next month Adi... And discuss about the marriage plan of me with that girl who I didn't know... And here I was stuck with someone that...
Aditya - Someone that? Means?
Shivaay - Nothing forget about it...
Aditya - No! Shivaay you had been in love with someone else?
Shivaay - Yes... But she also got a problem..
Deep - Wow... Nice brother you were in love with someone... What's the problem?
Shivaay - Hmmm I will tell you both on dinner time... What you both wabts to have? I will order some one whole grill turkey, with red wine...
Aditya - I want mash potatoes in it with some pepperoni chicken pizza a large one...
Deep - I want french fries with a dessert chocolate cake... Or creamy custard pudding... 🍮 Yummy!
Shivaay - Okay no chocolate cake but chocolate pudding okay...
Deep - Okay...
Shivaay - Khanna takes this order 1 and half hour later set the whole table infront with the food...
Khanna - Okay sir!
Shivaay - I need to go for a bath... Excuse me...
Deep - Who is that girl Adi bhaiyya?
Aditya - I also didn't know we will know soon...
Deep - Okay I also wanna go to bath now...
Aditya - Me too...
[On that night at dinner time Shivaay tell his cousin brother about Anika... But in that story he didn't even says her full name he just mentioned her as Ani... His Anika is Ani... His jaan is Ani...]