CHAPTER 19 - DAKSH SECRET EXPOSED

Next Morning...
[Anika, Gauri and Naina were ready for photo shoot... Shivaay were ready and then a few minutes later Arya arrived there with a bouquet of red roses...]
Shivaay - Ohh wow... A bouquet of red roses flower nice... For her?
Arya - Obviously Shivaay... To win her heart for this few days that I had left...to be with her hope she will feel the same like me too... I want to be with her Shivaay... I had falling in love with her fir the first sight seen I saw her yesterday...
Shivaay - Wow... Same like me too Arya with her...
Arya - Who?
Shivaay - Hahaa... With Anika...
Arya - Anika... I thought with my girl... Naina...
Shivaay - Hey! The way you falling in love with Naina is the same like the way I fall for Anika for the first time I saw her... My heartbeat was towards her... Fall for her beauty and there is sadness that I can sees on her eyes... After knowing her now I know who is the one that make her sad...
Arya - What do you mean Shivaay?
Shivaay - Soon you will know this Arya... Come let's meet them...
Arya - Okay...
[Arya and Shivaay goes towards Anika room door and they rings the room bell... And Gauri open the door...]
Gauri - Wow... Hello Mr Oberoi and Mr Mehra... So early...
Shivaay - Are we? Sorry about that...
Arya - Is Naina had done now?
Gauri - Not really Mr Mehra wait okay... Anika is also get ready and sees my hair only half were ready... Please have a seat I will serves some drinks... Wait coke? Or diet coke?
Shivaay - Diet coke...
Arya - Me too...
[Gauri get a drinks for them and then she run inside and get ready... A few minutes later Gauri done and then Naina...]
Naina - I'm ready... Aree... Arya Sir you here...
Arya - Please don't call me sir... Just Arya... Hmmm... Let's begin our relationship with friendship... Do you want to be my friend Naina?
[Then Anika comes there... And Shivaay hold Anika hands...]
Shivaay - So beautiful Anika...
Anika - Shivaay... What happened here?
Shivaay - Arya trying to win Naina heart...
Anika - Nice...
Arya - Naina? So? Do you want to be my friend?
[Shivaay, Anika and Gauri nodes their heads towards Naina and Naina smile...]
Naina - Sure Arya ji...
Arya - What?
Naina - Did I say something wrong?
Arya - Nothing everything just right... This is for you...
Naina - For me?
Arya - Yes Naina... Here...
[Naina takes the bouquet of flowers on his hands...]
Naina - Thank you Arya...
Arya - Welcome beautiful...
Shivaay - Okay bast (enough) come you both... Anika come with me...
Anika - Okay Shivaay...
[Shivaay hold Anika hands... He side hugs her...]

Anika - Shivaay

Anika - Shivaay...
Shivaay - Hmmm...
Anika - I love you... So much...
Shivaay - Now why you said this I love you to me... There must be something that you want...
Anika - Hmmm... Because you always there and safe me especially from that guy Daksh... I was so scared that he was trying to rape me Shivaay...
Shivaay - Anika... Jab tak main zinda hoon... (When I'm still alive)... No one will ever dare trying to touch you jaan... That's my pinki promise to you jaan...
[Everyone hop in the car and Khanna drives towards the place where then 30 minutes later the shoots begain...]
Manager - Does the male model is ready?
Assistant - Sir the male model is not coming today... They had a stomach problems... Just only one person that were here...
Manager - What then how these Model would had a male model... Excuse me sir both of you... Mr Oberoi and Mr Mehra... Would you be a model for our set for a week until this photo shoot were finish?
Shivaay - Sure... I will be with Anika...
Arya - And I would be with Naina...
Manager - Great... Please sir go and change...
[A few minutes later Shivaay and Arya were ready on their clothes and make up...]