CHAPTER 14 - SHIVAAY TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT ANIKA

In car...
Anika - Shivaay what is this? Why did you do like this?
Shivaay - You are mine... I don't want to see you with other guys! I feel jealous...
Anika - Shivaay can you explain on everything that he talk about you and his family! Is there is something that I don't know?
Shivaay - Anika... It's actually...
Anika - What Shivaay tell me...
Shivaay - I will tell you at home okay...
Anika mind - What all of this Shivaay! The proposal that he was talking about and what was the point that you said on purposing me! I was so angry with you Shivaay! Really damn angry with you!

At Hospital in New York City...
[Daksh in his room...]
Daksh - I had to done something to trap Anika to sleep with me so she will had no choice and marry me not any other guy! You are mine Anika! I will not let you be with anyone else! Arrrhh!!! 😡😡 I need to go home and rest for few days at home I'm so stress and tension thinking about her and when I saw that things infront of my eyes she is dating with someone else! Next month I will meet her and trap her to sleep with me! She had to! Because she will had no choice! Hahaahaaa... 😈😈😈 I should make a proper plan with Ragini on this part...

Waterfront Apartment...
[Anika and Shivaay reach at their apartment... And Anika goes out without waiting for Shivaay... She walked fast towards her room then Shivaay grab her hands...]
Shivaay - Anika... Please don't be angry with me first without listen to everything I wanna tell you... Please for my sake jaan...
Anika - What was your point Shivaay on purposing me and when your relationship already been decided by your family with someone else! With that guy family right!
Shivaay - Yes but I never meet her!
Anika - What?
Shivaay - Come let's talk inside your house!
[Shivaay walk in and then he comes near Anika and hold her chin and lift it up see her eyes...]

Shivaay - Okay I will tell you the whole truth Anika

Shivaay - Okay I will tell you the whole truth Anika... Yes my relationship is already been set by my family since I was born with my mom and dad family friend... But Anika I never meet her! I don't even know her! Look... I already falling in love with you jaan... I do love you and those purposal was not fake! It was real and my feelings was real for you jaan... Please believe me.....
Anika - Shivaay if your family already decoded your marriage with her... How she will accept me as their daughter in law in the family... No Shivaay! I already had to much problems in my life my mom and dad wants me to get married to with that Dr Daksh his family friends too...
Shivaay - What family are you talking about! They are nit your real parents Anika! They lie to you since you reach at 10 years old you start been treated badly from your fake mother and your fake sister...
Anika - Shivaay!! Why did you talk like that!
Shivaay - I'm saying the truth Anika! They are not your real family! You were adopted child in the family!
Anika - No I don't believe you! Never... 😭😭
[Anika start to cry and Shivaay pull her and hold her to his chest he hugs her and caressing her hair...]