CHAPTER 31 - EPILOGE WEDDING DAY OF SHIVIKA

Oberoi Mansion Hall...

[Pinky, Jhanvi and Tanvi with Anika talking and laughing

[Pinky, Jhanvi and Tanvi with Anika talking and laughing... Then Rahul comes towards them and talking with them with Tej, Shakti and Dadi...]
Pinky - So lovely is your Shanaya...
Anika - Pinky aunty just call me Anika...
Pinky - Why beti...
Anika - Anika is the name that Shivaay knows and from that name is the beginning of my relationship with Shivaay... So...
Tanvi - So that's why you want to keep Anika name haan meri bachi? (Right my daughter?)
Anika - Haan momma...
[Shivaay silently listening to Anika words...]
Pinky - So how much you respect and also love Shivaay Anika?
Anika - Bahut... (Alot...) ☺
Tanvi - Say it sweetie I also want to know how much you respect Shivaay and love him...
Anika - Momma... When the first time I meet Shivaay... At the office... My heart feels something... Something... I feel the connection between us... I sees love on his eyes the second time I look at him at the restaurant... I feel like I know him momma...
Tanvi - Then sweetie...
[Pinky and Jhanvi smiles towards Anika words...]
Pinky - Bolo beti.. (Say it my daughter..)
Anika - Just something special momma... Also something had happened in my heart too after that... But... The situation didn't allowed me to be with him... I was thinking about my fiance the Dr Daksh Khurrana...
Tanvi - But beti you do love him right not that Dr Daksh Khurrana right?
Anika - Haan momma... Sì mamma lo amo ... Amo così tanto Shivaay ... Lo rispetto anche ora e lo farò per sempre... (Yes momma I love him... I love Shivaay so much... I also respect him now and forever will too...)
Pinky - Wow... Italian language...
Tanvi - I'm so proud of you sweetie...  Nice now you had learn Italian language too slowly... There mist be Omi help you right?
Anika - Haan momma...
Tanvi - I love you meri bachi...
Anika - Momma I need to go to the kitchen...
Tanvi - Okay...
[Shivaay follow Anika to the kitchen...]
Tanvi - Anika loves Shivaay and also Shivaay maybe does love Anika too... Their love story we must listen on both side too right?
Pinky - Right so truth... Tomorrow evening is the shaadi of both of them... Morning is Sangeet...
Tanvi - Yeah... I can't wait to see them...
Jhanvi - Now we need to settle this things and let the servants done their job...
[Daksh walk passed towards there...]
Daksh mind - So tomorrow evening is shaadi... I won't let Anika get married to you Shivaay! Never! 😈

Shivaay room...
[Shivaay pulled Anika when she was going to the kitchen Shivaay brings her to his room..... And Anika in shock sees no one watching them...]
Anika - Shivaay... Please naa... If anyone sees us?
Shivaay - No one here to see us...
Anika - Shivaay... If someone sees us?
Shivaay - Welcome to my... I mean our room...
Anika - Nice... Near the pool and I also can see moon there...
Shivaay - But my moon not so far she is here with me beside me... Just...
[Shivaay pulled Anika closer towards him... And Anika land at his chest...]
Shivaay - A bit far from me...