CHAPTER 15 - PREPARATION FOR VACATION TO VENICE

Next Day at Blush Office...
[Nisha comes and meet Gauri and Naina...]
Nisha - Next 2 day you both need to go to Venice model shoot there for 2 weeks okay?
Anika - Okay Nisha boss... Gauri and Naina get ready we will go to Venice!
Nisha - And I give you 5 days extra for you 3 to have fun there total will be 2 weeks and 5 days there the 3 of you to buy anything you want and have fun there...
Naina - Wow! Thanks miss Nisha...
Nisha - Look! I'm not bad like you all said but sometimes I had to be harsh a bit because I don't want anyone to done something bad towards my company...
Gauri - See I told you... Okay miss Nisha thank you...
I should tell my bf about this maybe he would come with us too...
Naina - Wow... I wish to had a boyfriend too...
Anika - Make a wish there maybe you will found someone there...
Naina - Hahaa so funny Anika...
Anika - Excuse me... I need to go now...
Nisha - Okay... Girls please come to my room... Gauri and Naina... Then you can tell Anika what you all need to bringbat Venice... And how much I will give you money for 3 weeks to be there...
Naina - 3 weeks miss Nisha...
Nisha - Yes Naina...

[Anika on phone call...]
Anika - Shivaay I need to meet you tonight at your house..
Shivaay - Okay Anika see you tonight...
Anika - Okay... Love you Shivaay...
Shivaay - Love you more Anika... And jaan... Today I can't come for lunch I had meeting at Hotel with Mr Anurag Thakur... So please don't forget to eat okay jaan...
Anika - Okay Shivaay... Take care okay?
Shivaay - Okay jaan...

 Take care okay?Shivaay - Okay jaan

[Shivaay ends the called...]
Shivaay - Khanna... Come to my room now!
Khanna - Yes sir!
[A few minutes later Khanna knock on the door...]
Khanna - Sir you had called me here?
Shivaay - Come in Khanna...

]Khanna - Sir you had called me here?Shivaay - Come in Khanna

Khanna - Okay sir...
Shivaay - Khanna I need you to do a bit investigation on Omkara Malhotra... I want to know why he been with Anika at the French Restaurant yesterday...
Khanna - Sir as far as I know that Anika maam had an interview session with Malhotra company because I saw her boss Miss Nisha talking on phone with Mr Malhotra talking about the recording interview part he wants Anika to introduce and done the sessions with him...
Shivaay - Weird why Anika?
Khanna - Because Anika is the one that makes every businessman that she introduce had become more success after they been interview with her maybe Mr Malhotra wants his business to be more successful...
Shivaay - Really? I didn't know this...
Khanna - Yes sir because after Anika interviewing you sir you had got many deals did you realize that sir? And next 2 days you had to go to Venice for 3 weeks...
Shivaay - What you did told about my business schedule to me! Oh shit! I had to tell Anika about this... Okay Khanna thanks.. You can go!
Khanna - Okay sir...