CHAPTER 23 - SHANAYA BACK TO ITALY

Oberoi Mansion...
[Arnav walks in with his luggage to the Mansion... And all servant was helping him carried his luggage...]

Arnav Singh Oberoi

Arnav Singh Oberoi...
He is the eldest son of Pinky and Shakti the brother of Shivaay Singh Oberoi... He had a girlfriend name Khushi Kumari Gupta the one that he being mad of since he saw her... She is the one an only fashion designer who is a famous at Italy in this few years, he been helping her all of the time... He is kind, caring, a very hopeless romantic person ever towards his Khushi... One of thw most successful businessman at the Italy, France and also in Canada...

Shivaay - Finally he is home after a very long time my big brother Arnav! Or should I called you Arun bhaiya!
Arnav - Oh come on Shivaay! Shivu baby? Like who is that girl that was obsessed with you always called you baby... Baby like that....
Shivaay - Tia...
Arnav - Yes Tia... How is she? And where is she?
Shivaay - Come on Arnav... I don't know her! She is not my girlfriend but someone had to be soon...
Arnav - Oh yes I forgot that Shanaya Malhotra...
Shivaay - No! Not her... I don't want her to be my wife! Cheee... Please never! Help me please bhaiya...
Arnav - Let me rest for a while... Then tell me where is mom and dad? Bade papa? Badi maa... And more important is where is Dadi?
Shivaay - Dadi at Mandir too I think... Bade papa and dad is still at office now... Mom and badi maa were at mandir just gone out a while ago with Dadi too maybe...
Arnav - Okay let me fresh up a bit okay... Be right back with you bro! 😉
Shivaay - You seems in good mood Arun?
Arnav - Yes because next year on May my marriage is set with Khushi I want to tell everyone that she had accepted my proposal so our marriage is set...
Shivaay - Good for you but not for me...
Arnav - Oh come yaar Shivaay... I think Shanaya is a very good girl yaar! If not why mom and dad had choose her for you right!
Shivaay - Problem hai ki main kisi aur koi mohabbat karta hoon bhai! (The problem is that I had falling in love with someone else brother!)
Arnav - What!
Shivaay - Yes!
Arnav - Ohh... Okay now what you gonna do with Shanaya?
[Shivaay smile and give a smirks smile towards Arnav 😉😈😬]
Shivaay - I need your support and help in this brother! So please go shower up and meet me at my room before all of them back okay?
Arnav - Okay... Fine! Wait Deep and Aditya where are they both?
Shivaay - They at office now bro...
Arnab - And you why not going to office...
Shivaay - I had no mood for going to office bro... Now go get fresh up meet me at my room... Important discussion okay?
Arnav - Okay fine...

[15 minutes after fresh up Arnav went to Shivaay room... And Location switch to Anika and Gauri that was packing her stuff at London office... Omkara meetings Anika and Gauri boss Miss Nisha...]
Nisha - So 2 place had gone empty after this sir?
Omkara - Yes  my Gauri and my Anika had gone to Italy they both will stay at Italy with my family and will work at my company there...
Tanvi - Cutie... Shanaya... Come let's momma pack your stuff...
Anika - No momma you stay with papa at the sofa and I will be there with Gauri... And I had some staff here that were helping me and Gauri too your both bodyguard with me and Gauri...
Tanvi - Yes but I cannot see you like this...
Anika - Momma hussh... Now sit quietly there... I will be there okay... Papa please take momma...
Rahul - Tanvi jaan come... Shanaya can do her work with her friends...
Naina - Hmmm... I will be alone without you both Anika and Gauri at office after this...
Anika - Don't be upset Naina... Maybe one day your happiness will come pick you up... Right Gauri?
Gauri - Right Anika... Opps sorry Shanaya... Anika new name...
Anika - Gauri please don't start it sweetie...
Gauri - Okay just joking... Did you tell Shivaay about this Anika?
Anika - I don't want to disturb his time with his family Gauri... Let it be... I will tell Nisha about this...
Gauri - Okay as your wish...