CHAPTER 13 - MISUNDERSTANDING

Blushes office...
[After the interview Omkara and Anika still chatting together... The boss Nisha were smiling towards them and sees Anika treating the guest better...]
Nisha - I think I should raise Anika and her salary too she had done very well in this few months...
Gauri - Nisha maam... The interview done and Mr Malhotra here wanna give some food for all of the worker at this building... I meant at our office now...
Nisha - Nice okay then...
Gauri - Yes but it's just a MacDonald food... What do you want to eat maam... Anything you can say...
Nisha - Okay... I want MacDonald spicy fried chicken and big mac...
Gauri - Okay...

[Anika and Omkara were talking at the pantry...]
Omkara - Anika listen what you wanna eat I already asked your friend Gauri and Naina to takes order off every member at the office... Do you want Ice-cream?
Anika - How did you know I like ice-cream?
Omkara - I just know...
Omkara mind - Because you are my little sister, Shannu.. Anika and I'm sure that you like sweet just like me too...
Anika - Okay I want chocolate Sunday ice-cream... With chicken grilled burger...
Omkara - I add another you must want the MacDonald spicy fried chicken..
Anika - Okay... I would like it too... Anyway what you order...
Omkara - Same like you too.. But I want Oreo macflurry ice-cream...

[A 30 minutes later they all staff eat their food... Omkara brings Anika aside for a while a bit far from Gauri and Naina...]
Omkara - Anika I would like to invite you dinner tonight so do you wanna come with me?
Anika - Hmmm... What time Mr Malhotra?
Omkara - At 8pm I will personally come and bring you to our dinner restaurant tonight... What say? At French restaurant...
Anika - Sure... Okay...
Omkara - See you tonight Anika.... Nisha maam... I will leave now...
Nisha - Thank you Mr Malhotra... Please do come again...
Omkara - Sure.. See you tonight Anika...
[Omkara meets Gauri and forehead kiss her... And then Gauri smiles towards him...]
Omkara - Thank you Gauri...
Gauri - No problem baby... Have a nice drive tell me when you reach home...
Omkara - Okay my gudiya... Love you...
Gauri - Love you too...
[When Omkara leave Anika goes near Gauri...]
Anika - Gauri he is your boyfriend?
Gauri - Yes he is the special boy in my life..
Anika - Ohh... You don't feel insecure qnd jealous because I'm talking and laughing with him?
Gauri - No... Because I know the truth... Anyway if with someone else maybe I will be jealous but not with you...
Anika - Hah? I don't get it...
Gauri - You will understand it soon...
Anika - Anyway I wanna asked something with you Gauri...
Gauri - Pooch hoon yaar... (Please do asked it...)
Anika - Gauri what will you do if you had falling in love with someone but in the same time you were engaged with another man that you didn't love and just dobit because of your family.... What will you do... Will you accept the person that you love or just ignore him and moving forward with your engagement that your parents had decided for you?
Gauri - Ohhh... Wow... It's tough...
Anika - Yes and I really need to kniw the answer Gauri... Because I'm stuck... And I only can share it with you... You are my best friend here please help me...
Gauri -Okay baby doll... First if you really do love that person open your heart for him... Did he done something that maybe... Like he was always protect you from any danger and even you can sees his love for you on his eyes... Do you feel comfortable and safe with him? Did you feel any of this with that guy?
Anika - Yes... And I do had falling deeply in love with him but I'm just unsure about my feelings Gauri...
Gauri - Anika... If you really do in love with that person admit your feelings and tell him the truth... About everything that you feel for him... Be with him...
Anika - Hmmm... I...
Gauri - Listen baby doll... In this world there is no feelings between each other that much more stronger then LOVE baby doll... LOVE makes you stronger and believe in everything that you done in your life... All you need is to confess... If you don't love that guy you engaged takes stand for yourself and says NO! The longer you be with someone you didn't love the more suffer you will feel inside your heart... Okay? Confess your feelings to him...
Anika - Thank you Gauri... I will try... Thanks my gudiya...
Gauri - Welcome...