CHAPTER 16 - VENICE!

Venice...
[Around 2 days later they all reach at Venice... The kost beautiful place... Anika, Gauri and Naina were arrived there and straight go to their hotel... During the journey there... Naina were shocck sees something and Anika with Gauri were laughing at her...]

Anika - Gauri so beautiful here! Naina look the water is so clear

Naina - Chee... Kissing everywhere... I don't like it... Disgusting...
Gauri - Normal yaar like in London too... I also had seen many people will kiss their partner...
Naina - Oh hello it's not like this so open like this... They had no shame... Cheee... I hate to see it...
Gauri - When it's about love no shame honey baby...
Anika - Yes they don't Naina...
Naina - If my mom and aunty were here they all will get beaten by them and run away from here...
Gauri - Hahaa... Naina... You too so strange seems so naive abd never seen a kissing couple... Because you were looking at them first...
Naina - Aahh... No! No!
Gauri - Hey it's the same like you always seen a romantic movies at home... But the way they express it different baby...
Naina - Chee... Gauri stop it!

Meet this is Naina Rathore... Anika and Gauri best friend and she is still single and looking for her perfect partner in her life soon she will found her partner here at Venice... She is a very nice and sweet person... She is also a very caring and romantic as you all will see soon... Let we all hope she will meet her life partner soon which turn oyt to be the SSO best friend at Venice...

Alisha Panwar as Naina Rathore...

Hotel at Venice

Hotel at Venice...
Naina - Finally we here! Huh... So tired I wanna go for a bath...
Gauri - Me too...
Anika - Our hotel is perfect and the room is so wonderful right girls? Where they both gone?
Gauri - I wanna go for a bath first Anika see you later...
Naina - I already had my spot at other bathroom...
Anika - Oh god! Fine... Bye girls...

[Anika out from her room she walks up at the sixth floor and sees the view then a hand wraps around her waist and hugs her from behind and she is in shock and the man cover her mouth with his hands...]
Anika - Hmmm... Mmmm...
Shivaay - Hai my jaan...
Anika - Shivaay...
Shivaay - Nahi! I'm not Shivaay... But your favorite hero... (No! I'm not Shivaay... But your favorite hero...)
Anika - Bahut badi filmy dialogue bol rahi hai aapne... (With all of this film dialogue that you said...) Chal chirdo mujhe kyun ki Log dekhre hai... (Now please let me go because everybody will notice it...)
Shivaay - So what you were at Venice so be a bit romantics with my own girlfriend its fine naa...
Anika - Shivaay... Don't be naughty... Waise when did you arrived here?
Shivaay - Hmmm... By own plane... Around 1 hour early from you just now... The journey on your flight you all gonna take 2 trips right?
Anika - Ohh... Nice.. Yes Shivaay... 15 Hours and around 30 minutes to reach there...
Shivaay - Get ready tonight we gonna go for a dinner... I will bring you to dinner together with Gauri and Naina... Tomorrow we will gonna had date together okay?
Anika - Okay... Agree...
Shivaay - Good... Now I need to go see you later my cutie pie...
Anika - Where are you going?
Shivaay - I need to go to meet my friend... We bith had a meeting about our company deals... I will meet you later jaan... See you, love you so much...
Anika - Love you too Shivaay baby...
[Shivaay kiss Anika hand and he gone with Khanna... They both smiles together...]