CHAPTER 22 - SHIVAAY MEET HIS PARENTS

Italy Airports...

[Shivaay private airplane ✈ lands at Italian airports

[Shivaay private airplane ✈ lands at Italian airports... And Khanna drives Shivaay to OM... Everyone already present there...]
Shivaay - Mom! Dad! Bade papa! Badi maa! And Dadi! Aditya! And Deep! Here I'm already here...
Pinky - Shivaay! I already asked you to come with Aditya and Deep back home right... A few weeks before this why you didn't listen to everything that I say...
Shivaay - Mom... Please... I come here to discuss about something that really important to me...
Shakti - Important to you but more important is your relationship with that Malhotra daughter...
Shivaay - Mom and Dad please... I don't love her! And I don't even know her! I had meets someone else...
Deep - Someone else but you didn't say it to us...
Aditya - Who is that person Shivaay? Why you didn't told the whole truth also let her meets us at London?
Pinky - What at London! Look Shivaay she must be after our property! Your name! Your fame! And also this family money! That's why we want you to get married with Shanaya Malhotra! The Rahul and Tanvi Malhotra, their daughter...
Shivaay - Mom! Enough... I don't want to hear any bad worda about her! Mom and Dad when I meet her it's felt like we bith are meant to be with each other... It's seems like everything was in my faith to meet her!
Tej - Enough of this all rubbish Shivaay! Look love only exist in a love story, poem, song not in real life like us Shivaay... We need to figure out our bond with the Malhotra family!
Jhanvi - Where is Arnav? Is he coming back too Aditya and Deep?
Shivaay - Arnav will come tomorrow morning he had called me...
Pinky - That's big brother of yours is same like you always come late...
Shakti - Enough! Go and change we all will had dinner together and discuss this matter later... And after dinner I wanna meet you Shivaay at library room...
Shivaay - Okay dad...

[In the car at NYC on the way to airport...]
Omkara - Mom and Dad... I want you to meet Gauri my partner...
Tanvi - Ohh so you were Gauri?
Rahul - Hello beti... You also Shanaya... I mean Anika friends?
Gauri - Haan uncle... Anika and Naina is my best friends at office... And also in real life too... The madness and crazy is only our group at office...
Tanvi - Really... Aunty also had a best friend at college before her name is Pinky, Jhanvi and Pooja but Pooja aunty is already dead she is die because she had cancer... A breast cancer... Too late for her to get treatment...
Gauri - Oh really sad...
Naina - So sad aunty...
Tanvi - Just left the 3 of us... Then Jhanvi become Tej Singh Oberoi life partner... And Pinky too... Left me with my love one Rahul Malhotra here...
Anika - Auntie... I'm sorry... Mom and Dad... How did you meets?
Rahul - Long story sweetie we meet twice but I already falling in love with her on first meeting when she were with that Nitin at the high school before last year when I was there with my parents for celebrating a school last year functions... I was already in love when I first meet her... Then we meet again at the college... I purpose her on that first year... Get to know her more daily... I fall for her... Your momma is so sweet, kind, caring and you will know her sweetie... And will makes you loves your momma like Omi here and me...
Tanvi - Rahul...
Rahul - I'm saying the truth honey...
Omkara - Momma really love to cook Anika and makes everyone happy and safe at her home... She is the best momma ever... Ti Amo Mamma (Love you Momma)
Anika - Hah? I don't know what type of language you talk about...
Omkara - Hmm you had to learn Anika... Italian language... In our family alots of language you need to learn... Not just only English and Hindi language... Italian, Franch and some like me picks Mexican language a bit...
Anika - Woow! 😱😰I don't think I can learn that fast bhai...
Omkara - I will help you...
Tanvi - It's okay honey... Momma will help you with papa too...
Rahul - Yes... Now we need o go home forst her tomorrow morning I need to fill up my report at police station then we fly back to London take all of your stuff there... And Evening or night we fly back to Italy...
Anika - Okay papa... But momma and papa... What name I should used after this?
Omkara - Shanaya Malhotra... My favorite little sister...
Rahul - I will arrange everything okay sweetie it's so good to have you back my baby princess...
Anika - Yes papa... When I was in your embrace I felt some kind of connection momma... That's seems to be gone for a long time...
Tanvi - Now you will not lose us anymore my baby...
Anika mind - How if I changed my name... And Shivaay? What he will say about this? I hope he will settle everything with his parents soon...