CHAPTER 25 - OMKARA ARRANGE PROTECTIONS FOR ANIKA

Malhotra Mansion...

Omkara - Goodnight and sweet dreams

[Anika leave from there towards her room...]

Anika - Shivaay had called me? Oh God

Anika - Shivaay had called me? Oh God... Let it be if it's something important then he will called again... I'm afraid if I called him I will disturb his family time there...
[Then Anika phone beeping a message enter her cell phone...]
Ragini: Congratulations for ruin and destroy my family happiness and also my dream to be Mrs Khurrana... Mom and papa will get divorce soon after settle their case at court and Daksh were arrested at Jail now... You must be happy heard all of this right.. Thank you so much Anika... Or should I say Shanaya Malhotra hah! I'm so upset and angry with you... I hope that we will never meet for the rest of my life after this...
[Then Anika block Ragini number with the all of other member... She sit near the window area with a mug of hot chocolate that Omkara gives to her... She sits near the window thinking about his fake family life after the case that her family gives to them and especially Daksh...]
Anika - What would happen to all of them? Will they all stay away from my life after this? And will Daksh stay out of my life forever! Because as far as I know he won't stay quiet and he will try again to hurt me... I hope my feelings that thinks about him were wrong if right I don't know what will happen to me... Because I was so in love with Shivaay if he tried to separate me and Shivaay... I will die without him... I love Shivaay alots thousands year I willingly to wait for him unless he break up with me...
[Omkara knocked on the door and enter when Anika says "Get in"]