CHAPTER 20 - SHIVAAY BEAT DAKSH

New York City at Nitin Sharma House...
Nitin - I didn't believe that Anika would cheat on Daksh like Ragini told and then Daksh also said the same towards me too...
Rupa - You didn't believe on it when my daughter told you about her! She is the same like Tanvi too that left you for the richest man in Mumbai before and now look what her daughter had also done the same like her mother before....
Nitin - Rupa there must be misunderstanding between them..
Rupa - You know what I should never believe her and my decision before were right about her! I know her mother that leave you then you come to me now look! I should have just killed her!
Nitin - Rupa bast! (Rupa enough!) We will heard everything that they said not just only on one side okay... Anika would never do like that she know why her relationship with Daksh was set for my business and she would never broke my heart... And also my trust on her...
Rupa - If you want to believe her is up to you! But I'm not... I'm on Ragini side... I'm gonna set Ragini and Daksh relationship after this... You can search other guy for Anika... That's it!
Nitin - What I will told Daksh parents about Anika and Daksh relationship that were...
Rupa - I will handle that now Ragini will help your business and she is my most beautiful daughter will be the best daughter for her father... Trust Ragini and I will throw Anika out from this house... Where she belongs! This is what she had done to us... Really unforgivable daughter she is... But wait whose daughter not mine and your she had no relationship with us after this!

 But wait whose daughter not mine and your she had no relationship with us after this!

[Nitin that were so confused and he keep on silent on every Rupa words on Anika... And Rupa makes and evil plan to destroy Anika...]

Venice...
[Anika, Gauri and Khanna walks towards Shivaay room that had Arya and Naina too in his room... When Anika arrived he straight hugs her...]
Shivaay - Are you okay Anika? Did he hurt you?
Anika - No but...
Gauri - Something shocking happened Shivaay sir...
Shivaay - What was it?
Gauri - Khanna ji makes Shivaay sir sees the video that you had recorded when we arrived at their room...
Khanna - Okay maam...
[Khanna shows the video to Shivaay, Arya and Naina that were there at the room...]
Shivaay - What the wuck! 😱
Arya - Oh shit! 😱
Naina - Chee... Bahut besharam hai woh (They are so shameless...) Ewww...😱
Shivaay - Now is everything over Anika?
Anika - Yes with him and now left is with my parents at New York City Shivaay...
Naina - We will follow you at New York City Anika...
Gauri - And yes me too... But after I informed my boyfriend Omkara...
Anika - Okay...
[Shivaay hugs Anika...]

]