CHAPTER 28 - FAMILY MEETINGS MALHOTRA AND OBEROI

Oberoi Mansion...
[Shivaay and Arnav back home... And Shivaay makes his clothes all wet and Arnav already changed his clothes at the mall... And Pinky, Jhanvi and Dadi come at hall shock seeing Shivaay in that's condition...]
Pinky - Shivaay what had happened to you!
Shivaay - Your beloved Shanaya do this to me! Thank you so much mom!
Dadi - Billu tell us what happened...
Shivaay - I don't want to talk about this!
Arnav - Mom and Dadi... Badi maa... Let's Shivaay be alone he need some time alone...
Pinky -What had happened to him Arun why his clothes all wet...
[Arnav remember the scene that happened between him and Shanaya at the restaurant...]
Jhanvi - Oye! Tujhse pooch rahi hoon... (Oye! She asked you right...)
Arnav - Haan! Shanaya throw him a bucket of water... I don't know the rest of the story... Because Shivaay didn't want to talk about it with me...
Arnav mind - The real story I know but I can't tell you all you all will punish me for that...
Pinky - Okay then...
Dadi - Leave billu alone let him be alone...
[Shivaay goes to his room and sees his plan working... And he changed his clothes and then dance excitement...]
Shivaay - Yes! Now get ready Anika soon to be Mrs Shivaay Singh Oberoi... My wife... The beloved wife and person in my life... Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

[Tej loud speaker his phone at when Shakti were with him in the room together... Omkara called him...]
Omkara - Thank you bade papa for helping my sister to get engaged with Shivaay using Deep... It's a nice plan...
Tej - See who's plan was it Om...
Shakti - Shivaay didn't know about this?
Omkara - Not yet even Shanaya also didn't know about this plan... But I'm sure they will be happy about this...
Tej - Hope so beta... Tell you parents and family sent our greetings towards them... We will meet 2 days later...
Omkara - Okay bade papa... Take care the both of you bade papa and Chote papa...
Shakti - Okay beta...
Tej - Okay beta...

New York City...
Police - The prisoners that was in 167 room had run away sir!
Ins. Police - What? The one thaf related in Malhotra case trying to rape Miss Malhotra? Her daughter? Daksh Khurrana?
Police - Yes... Sir Daksh Khurrana...
Ins. Police - We need to inform the family also other police team too and we need to search for him now!
Police - Okay sir!
[New York City Airport... Daksh at the airports with his luggage... And he were trying to aboard the flight to Italy...]
Daksh - I will get you Anika no matter what you will be mine! If not I will kill that guy the Shivaay Singh Oberoi too!
[A few minutes later the flight fly to Italy with Daksh that was inside the flight in disguise mode...]

Malhotra Mansion...

[Rahul and Tanvi at the main hall wait for Omkara

[Rahul and Tanvi at the main hall wait for Omkara...]
Tanvi - Rahul I don't think that Shanaya... I mean Anika will be happy with Deep... I know Deep is a good guy... A very nice person and will be a good husband... But I don't had a good feeling about it...
Rahul - I don't know about this too jaan... Because Omkara said its was his plan with the Oberoi and he knows what he did...
Tanvi - I don't get it... They all want to arrange the marriage with Shivaay now with Deep what had happened to them...
Rahul - I don't know we will know soon from Omi... Okay relax honey...
[Omkara comes home with Rudra... And then Rahul got a phone called... And he answered the phone...]
Omkara - Momma and Papa... Everything is settle... We will go to Oberoi mansion 2 days later... To discuss about the matter of this arrange marriage of Anika...
Rahul - What!
[Omkara, Rudra and Tanvi shock heard Rahul shout and Bhavya come there with Gauri also shock... Then Rahul end the call after say thank you for them...]
Omkara - What happened papa?
Tanvi - Honey something bad?
Rahul - Yes! Really bad! Daksh Khurrana!
Omkara - That basterf trying to rape Anika in Venice?
Rahul - Yes!
Tanvi - What had happened to him?
Rudra - What happened uncle?
Rahul - He had escaped from the jail in New York City! He might come here for Anika!
Omkara - What! This really bad news... I will called Tej Uncle we all had to go to OM tomorrow morning at 10am...
Rahul - Okay... Being with them and stay with them is all we had...
Tanvj - Yes let me pack our luggage...
Gauri - Let me help you too momma...
Bhavya - Rudra come we need to pack out bags too...
Rudra - Okay...
Omkara - I will go make a call... Gauri help Anika after this...
Gauri - Okay baby...
[After finish the call Omkara goes to his room and then he inform to all of his parents...]