CHAPTER 24 - ANIKA REFUSE HIS NEW NAME

Malhotra Mansion...
Shanaya / Anika - I never thought that I'm a Malhotra Gauri...
Gauri - I know you are a Malhotra Anika...
Shanaya / Anika - How?
[Omkara comes from behind with drinks and some food on his hands...]
Omkara - Because Gauri saw the burn mark on your hands... And first he called me to search about you with my private investigator... And a few week later I got all of your information about yourself and your family...
Shanaya / Anika - And about my family how brother?
Omkara - I had everyone information after that little sister... 3 days after that... Complete 10 days I got everything that I ever want which is about you and your family...
Anika - You had search about me and also my family too...
Omkara - Yes my sister because I had to after Gauri told everything about you from that moment I had research about everything in your family...
Gauri - Anika what happened?
Omkara - I'm so happy thank you Gauri for everything that you had done between me and Anika... Now she had found her family here...
Gauri - Yes welcome baby... Anyway Anika deserve to be near her family and you all got to be together now...
Omkara - Yes and now her name will be Shanaya Malhotra not Anika anymore...
Gauri - Yes Shanaya Malhotra... The sister of Omkara Malhotra... Your beloved sister and this family beloved daughter...
Omkara - And your little sister in law Gauri...
Gauri - Yes... I'm not forgetting about that...
Anika - Gauri... Omkara... Can I call you Bhaiya Omkara?
Omkara - Of course my cutie... I am your only brother okay here... But tomorrow afternoon someone will be here my cousin brother the one that help me to search about you at other place...
Anika - Okay... Bhaiya I had something to tell you I don't like this new name... Shanaya... I just want Anika as my name... Can we talk with Momma and Papa about this matter...
Omkara - But I don't know Momma and Papa thinks about this... Because Momma and Papa had pick this name sweetie...
Anika - Please bhaiya just this one small request from me other then that I agree...
Omkara - Okay come let's talk to them... Gauri you come with us inside... I can't leave you alone here...
Gauri - Okay...

Oberoi Mansion

Oberoi Mansion...
[Shivaay sits at the main hall with Arnav...]
Arnav - Tell me one thing about that Anika girl that you had been falling in love with...
Shivaay - Like what?
Arnav - How did you describe about her? How did you see her? Meet her? Falling in love with her....
Shivaay - It's feels like I was flying on the sky when I saw her... It's feels like I saw an angel on that time... Her beautiful face and smile... Her eyes that was so attractive... Her polite and respectful words that she said... If she done something bad so easily say sorry and her smile so beautiful...
[Then Aditya and Deep comes towards the hall and heard Shivaay says everything about Anika... They sits beside Arnav...]
Shivaay - She was like a magic woman... Her magic was all over me each and everytime... My heartbeat so fast towards her when I saw her... Her beauty is perfect... Smile is perfect... And she had some kind of a mother feeling when she being with kids... I saw that... At Venice...
Arnav - You been with her at Venice Shivaay?
Shivaay - Yes... We all... And my friend Arya were fall in love with Naina... Her best friends at office... It was the fun time with her...
Deep - Haaye... So how you confessed your feelings towards her?
Shivaay - It's not easy because sbe is engaged with that basterd Dr Daksh Khurrana... And more worst at Venice he was trying to rape her! If not on time I'm saving her maybe she won't be with me now...
Aditya - What he trying to rape her?
Shivaay - Yes indeed... I had beat him and in return he were sleeping with Anika fake step sister on that time... And he beat her at the restaurant where we all having lunch...
Deep - He beat her? How rude? He laid a hands on a girl! I will just kill that kind of guy!
Aditya - Then what did you do did you kill him or done something towards her?
Arnav - Yes shivaay what did you do after that...
Shivaay - I save her from every dangerous situation she been with that guy and after that I got separated with her she went to NYC to her family back... Then here I am... With my family... Deep and Aditya you here how?
Arnav - They were just coming in passed a few minutes I think...
Shivaay - Hah! You heard everything that I told you about Anika...
Deep - Yes... I surely want to meet her...
Aditya - Yes me too...
Shivaay - I also want to introduce her towards all of ours family member soon and hope mom and dad will give her bless in this relationship...
Arnav - About that I don't know because they were ao hoping on Shanaya Malhotra...
Shivaay - Again that name! Hate it you know! I never meet that Shanaya how can I love her and marry her!
Aditya - So you falling in love when you meet someone like that...
Deep - Very bad bhaiya!
Shivaay - Guys obviously I will falling in love after meeting someone... Not just by this arrange marriage like this... You know I don't trust all of this old rituals! And I really hate to follow them... Why I can't just being like you Arnav and also you both Deep and Aditya! I want to have my own space choosing my own bride...
Deep - Bhai... If that person maybe the one that you looking for..
Shivaay - I already found the one that I want in my life Deep! Stop saying all of that rubbish okay! I can't be with anyone else other then Anika full stop! Okay! Bye...
[Shivaay leave from there... And he gies to his room...]
Arnav - So much attitude yaar! And so stubborn! Tadibaaz hai woh...
Aditya - Indeed he is... But he also got a point... Chote papa and Choti maa didn't give him a chance and also themselves to meet Anika... Maybe the story will turn on otherside...
Deep - Adi bhai... Shivaay relationship had been set when he was born so he can't fall for someone else but he already did fall so what we all ginna do about it...
Aditya - We can't do anything...
Arnav - Yes just wait and watch he handled everything right... So I need to go in and had some rest for a while... So I will be down on dinner time... Bye guys...
Aditya - Okay see you...
Deep - Okay bye... I also need some rest tired... Need some bath and relax... Bye...

Malhotra Mansion

Malhotra Mansion...
[Anika and Omakra walks inside the room...]
Omkara - Momma and Papa...
Rahul - Yes...
Tanvi - Yes honey...
Anika - I need to speak with you both...
Tanvi - Shanaya or Anika... Momma and papa had something to tell you first...
Anika - Yes momma... About what?
Tanvi - Next week you had to go to my favorites Italian restaurant for some few food for the whole family...
Rahul - Yes and...
Tanvi - Hussh Rahul relax...
Anika - What happened momma?
Tanvi - Nothing honey... Go and you can tell Gauri to follow you...
Omkara - Momma and Papa something really important Anika want you to listen to her request before others things happen...
Tanvi - Means baby?
Rahul - What was it honey...
Anika - Momma and Papa I don't want Shanaya name... It's kind awkward for me... I much prefer Anika name... I love this name... It's much more suitable for me... I had been living by this name momma and papa... I know it's a name been given by my fake father but I grow up using this name and I already suitable on this name momma and papa... Please don't change my name to Shanaya... I want it to be Anika... Waise I'm here right... I'm still your daughter... Please papa and momma...
Tanvi - Ohhh... Honey... Rahul how we want o explain to them and change her name now...
Rahul - I will try my best to change your name to Anika Malhotra... Shanaya is the name that been given by your late grandmother when you were born honey... Your late grandmom... She is no more now... She known you by this name... And...
Anika - Papa please... I don't mind if you add Anika Shanaya Malhotra it's also okay for me... But please don't leave Anika name behind like that...
Tanvi - Anika Shanaya Malhotra... Quite nice name Rahul what say?
Rahul - Yes nice one... Honey we will combine your name with grandmom name that she gives to you when you were baby... Now your name is Anika Shanaya Malhotra or Anika S. Malhotra okay honey?
Anika - Okay momma and papa I love it... Goodnight momma and papa...
Omkara - See momma and papa agree... Anika S. Malhotra... So form now on Anika Shanaya Malhotra okay?
Anika - Okay bhaiya... I never thought grandmom had given me the name...
Omkara - Grandmom always being with you just until a few later after you gone... She also gone from this earth... She were so sad when you got kidnap we one family had been hiding it from her but when she found it out she was so heartbroken... She misses you so much... You are her joy and happiness in her life... Without you she then slowly gone a few year later... Mom was so sad same with papa too...
Anika - I'm so sorry bhaiya...
Omkara - Not your fault... Now you are here it's fine with us... All of us... Just don't leave again like that...
Anika - And where is grandpa Omkara bhaiya?
Omkara - He also no more after his wife die 3 year later he also follow her...
Anika - Can I see their pictures?
Omkara - Their pictures and everything is on your room our whole family picture... And also your cousin brother that will arrive tomorrow afternoon from Switzerland...
Anika - So far...
Omkara - Yes he will arrive tomorrow with his fiance and his family will arrive her 2 weeks later...
Anika - Okay bhaiya...  Now I need to sleep and rest goodnight...
Omkara - Goodnight and sweet dreams...
[Anika leave from there towards her room...]
Anika - Shivaay had called me? Oh God... Let it be if it's something important then he will called again... I'm afraid if I called him I will disturb his family time there...

Precap
Leap 2 weeks later...
Arnav - What is this Shanaya? Why did you splash the water all over me?
Anika - Because you so irritating and don't know how to respect a woman! How can you treat that lady like that and so rude? Listen I don't know why did I neet you here!
Arnav - Listen I don't really like you and same to you too never on my case okay! Now bye...
Anika - Chee... Let's go Gauri...
Gauri - Come Anika...

Shivaay - How did you meet her?
Arnav - See what she did?
Shivaay - Why you so wet bhai?
Arnav - Because of her! Oh god! I just cannot believed this... Come let's go home I need to changed my clothes now!
Shivaay - Okay come... Hop in...