CHAPTER 05 - DAKSH COMES TO SHARMA MANSION

New York City...
[After taking a bath Anika sits at the sofa near the balcony... Then her mind thinks towards Shivaay last night when she saw someone drunk downstairs from her balcony...]
Anika mind - Why Shivaay save me last night? He was like trying to says something towards me... But he hold his back was it's was just an imagination of mine? What happened to me? I'm were engaged with Daksh and my mind thinking about Shivaay... My heart were like missing him... Should I let this feeling flows or I should focus on my marriage discussion with my family here? Anika relax... Now I think I should tell Daksh about this marriage that I didn't agree because of my work just started and I hope he will understand and make it a bit longer on 2 or 3 years later... I was just hoping if the groom wasn't him maybe I  would agree... I would agree to get married if it was Shivaay... Am I in love with him? Oh god... This friendship like changing my feelings towards Shivaay... No! I can't let it changed what he would think about me?
Anika stop it! Anika stop thinking about him... Stop!
[Her heartbeat beats faster when her mind thinking about Shivaay... 💓💓💓 Nitin coming upstairs and knock on Anika door room...]
Nitin - Anika? Are you done... Can we talk at my office?
Anika - Yes papa coming...

[Anika and Nitin walks towards his office room and Rupa saw this and smirks smile curves on her lips...]
Rupa minds - I just hope she will agree to get married with that Doctor Daksh so that she can get out from my house forever... I hate see her face because I hate her! I really hate her so much! I just want her to go out from this house forever! That's it!

London...
Shivaay apartment in his room...
[Shivaay open the rest of the file... And then he got shock on it...]
Shivaay - What? Was this the truth! Is she really.... Did she knows this? Khanna!
[Khanna rush towards Shivaay room...]
Khanna - Yes Shivaay sir!
Shivaay - Is all of this the truth is she really...
Khanna - Yes sir! She is...
Shivaay - Oh god! Did she knows this?
Khanna - I don't know sir... Maybe not...
Shivaay - It's okay now go out I wanna some food on my dinning table..
Khanna - What you wanna had sir?
Shivaay - Half of chicken grilled... With some creamy garlic prawn pasta and red wine... What do you want to had Khanna?
Khanna - Me sir?
Shivaay - Yes I wanna have a little talk with you... Order everything double... One whole blackpaper grilled chicken, 2 plate of creamy garlic pasta and one bottle of red wine... The other 2 bodyguard out there asked them to take their dinner in 30 minutes at the restaurant downstairs...
Khanna - Okay sir..
Shivaay - Give them $400 dollar for food to eat and for tonight too... Each $200 dollar...
Khanna - Okay sir...
Shivaay mind - What if she know about this? Maybe this is why her mother hate her and that step sister too... There is some secret that were hiding behind her family...
Should I told her or not? As a good friend I should protect her first then slowly I will tell her everything when she's fine or feeling better... But why her family want her to get married towards that guy? And that guy does he also known this truth...
[Then Shivaay phone ringing... His father call him...]
Shivaay - Hello Dad how are you?
Shakti - I'm fine Shivaay... How are you beta?
Shivaay - Good dad... Is there something wrong?
Shakti - Shivaay in next 2 months you had to come to Italy everyone will be here in next few days your both cousin brother will come to London for 2 weeks... Aditya and Deep... Also your best friend will come on that 2 weeks too Aryan Kapoor for tge company deal...
Shivaay - Okay dad I got it!
Shakti - Shivaay... Is that true what I heard that you been fighting with Mohit at the bars?
Shivaay - Yes dad he not worthed in the company deal... He is my college friend dad I know hik better then you do...
Shakti - Fine you alright right?
Shivaay - Yes... Dad I wanna go now for dinner... Hope you don't mind it...
Shakti - Okay see you here in Italy 2 month ahead... Please comeback home... I don't know what reason I should give to your mother...
Shivaay - Okay I will... I also want to say something about the marriage that you all had arranged for me...
Shakti - Okay... We will come here and discuss about this together...
Shivaay - Okay dad bye... Take care...
Shakti - You too take care...
[The phone call ends...]
Shivaay - Here again pressure me with my arrange marriage! Hmmm... I think I should tell Anika about my feelings towards her... When she feels better after she back from NYC... Maybe I will choose the right time for that... I hope she agree on it...