CHAPTER 10 - ANIKA FEEL SCARED

Sorry for a very late update... I'm so busy with my work... Sorry once again...

Anika Apartment...
[Anika quickly message Gauri and Naina CODE RED! They both understand it and she messaged to come at 9pm tonight... They reply okay...]
Anika - Here had only 2 room... My house not big enough another room is the store room...
Ragini - Oh god! I will sleep with you...
Anika - I sleep with Gauri on the bed... And my another friend sleep at another room that had single bed... So no bed available for you...
Daksh - Enough! Rags you sleep at the hotel...
Ragini - Fine!
Anika - You both didn't answer my question...
Daksh - Actually we will be here for 2 days only (lies)...  We want to spend some time together... I mean me... I want to get know you more... Waise we will get married soon right... We didn't reach first step yet...
Anika - Means?
[Daksh went cloer towards her ears...]
Daksh - Kissing... And holding hands together...
[Anika shocked... 😰😱 Then Daksh moves away from her and Daksh words keeps on playing on her mind... A sensitive and bad thoughts comes on her mind...]
Ragini - Daksh... Come naa sits here... And Anika would you get us some water... I'm thirsty and a bit hungry...
Anika - Fine...
[Anika leaves and Ragini hold Daksh hands and Daksh looked at her with small smile...]
Daksh mind - Why she being like this... Seems she wants my attention... Fine I will give her a bit of my attention at the hotel tonight... On my bed... 😈 I'll make sure Anika won't know about this even when we married after this...
Ragini mind - Seems she trap in my plan... Good going Ragini... A bit more to be with him and then destroy Anika marriage plan... I'll be woth Daksh like her mother that be with my dad before and when her reject him he comeback to my mother and seek for her help! Never in my relationship with Daksh I will handle him fully on my hands! 😈
[Anika come and serves them some juice and potato chips with a tacos for them...]
Anika - Here have this...
[A few minutes later Gauri and Naina comes towards Anika room with their luggage... The bell rings and and she open the door...]
Anika - So Ragini and Daksh this is my friends who own the other room here...
Ragini - Ohh... The girlfriend... 🙄 her best friend...
Gauri - Hey... I'm Gauri Anika best friend...
Naina - I'm  Naina Anika second best friend at office too...
Daksh - Hey...
Anika - This is here is Daksh and here is Ragini...
Ragini - I'm her sister...
Daksh - I'm his fiance... Daksh...
Gauri - Ohh.. You were the one...
Daksh - Yes...
Naina mind - The one that Anika told she didn't even like him... Hmmm...
[Ragini ignore both of Anika friends... Daksh sits beside Anika anr makes Ragini a bit angry and upset...  Gauri and Naina sits infornt of Anika and Daksh...]
Ragini - So you both where did you were working? I mean your position in the publisher company...
Gauri - Ohh... I'm on news report part... Latest news on celebrity part... But not on Gossip part just their business... Because here there is some celebrity were doing some small business or a big business... And I will make headline news on their business...
Ragini - Oh... Business... Celebrity business... And you Naina?
Naina - I'm a editor of the story of Anika and Gauri... That's why we always together and goes everywhere together...
Ragini - Ohhh...
Daksh - Wow... Nice team that you had cutie... You both helping her... Anika is new right just only how many months cutie?
Anika - 8 months almost to 9 now...
Daksh - How did you help her?
Gauri - Woh... Anika is actually a fast learner and also always tried to learn more in the company...
Naina - And its our duty to help each other on the company...
Daksh - Ohh nice same to same like at the hospital too Anika... As a doctor first time when I work at the hospital so many person will help me alot there...  And one things that I wanna asked there is a new guy that was just come over here a few hour back... So he was also new too did your and your team help him too?
[Anika were shock... And Gauri with Naina were confused about what Daksh said just now as far as they know there is no new guy coming towards the company this months...]
Naina - Who?
Gauri - What is his name?
Daksh - Ohh... What was his name baby... Hmmm...
Anika - Hmmm... Rishi...
Daksh - His name is Rishi?
Anika - Yes Rishi Chopra...
Gauri - Hahaa... Daksh brother Rishi were just an office boy that's takes order and delivery our mail towards other company...
Naina - Yes he work like a driver man in our company... And yes he need to learn more we all still helping him...
Daksh - Oh... I get it that's why he was here...
[Anika relief  and she success on hiding Shivaay behind some office boy that she remembers... After a few hour talking then Daksh and Ragini leave the house...]
[Conversation between Anika, Gauri and Naina... After Daksh and Ragini leaves... Aditya and Deep then comeback towards Shivaay apartment...]
Naina - Anika... Is it true that Rishi Chopra comes here at your apartment?
Gauri - Yes what he doing here and then how can Daksh says that he saw him here at your house?
Anika mind - Should I tell the truth or lying?
Gauri - Anika.....
Naina - Anika answer us..
Anika - Hmmm... Woh actually... Not Rishi but someone else...
Gauri - Who?
Naina - Haan who?
Anika - The guy that I had falling in love with...
Gauri - What! Who?
Naina - What are you saying Anika?
Anika - I didn't sure about his feelings towards me yet... But I think I had falling in love with him...
Gauri - What? Introduce him to us...
Naina - Yes who is that lucky guy...
Anika - I can't tell you the name but when the times had come I will personally introduce you to him...
Gauri - Promise?
Naina - Okay but promise to us first...
Anika - Okay I promise... Come girls I had make some food and you both eat then you can go back to your room downstairs...
Gauri - Okay fine...
Naina - Yes I'm so hungry...
[After Gauri and Naina eat they both leaves towards their apartment... Anika then leaves towards Shivaay apartment when she done cleaning her kitchen... Shivaay open the door and he saw Anika...]
Shivaay - Ani? You here..
Anika - Yes... I wanna talk with you...
Shivaay - We go to your house Anika...
Anika - Okay... Come...
[Shivaay grab Anika hands and leave towards her house...]
Anika mind - When you grab my hands and hold just like a connection between us... Why do I feel like this Shivaay... Did I had to stop dreaming about you? Or you also feel the same way like me too?
[They both arrived at the balcony in Anika house...]
Shivaay - Anika... Say naa... What happened?
Anika - Shivaay... I wanna asked why our dinner date tomorrow night? Is there something special on it?
Shivaay - Yes... But that's the secret... That's why you had to be there...
Anika - Shivaay... I hope you don't mind about Daksh and Ragini... Their words and actions...
Shivaay - No I didn't mind anything Anika... As long as you safe... I'm fine...
[Anika mind then remembered about Daksh words towards her... And makes her shaken and scared a bit...]
Daksh words : Kissing and holding hands together... The first based in relationships...
Shivaay - Anika... Are you okay?
Anika - Shivaay... He want to done something towards me tomorrow night... He asked me to go out on date with him... He want us to done the first based of our relationship...
Shivaay - First based like what?
Anika - Kissing and holding hands...
Shivaay - What!
Shivaay mind - How dare he is! 😡 He wants to lips kiss my Anika! I won't ever let you done anything like that towards my Anika! Never!
Anika - Shivaay...
Shivaay - Yes...
Anika - Can you please come early tomorrow pick me up early at 6pm...
Shivaay - Sure I will... I will sent some dress for you tomorrow evening at 3pm... Wear it and dress up... Khanna will come at 5.30pm... He will takes you around at the other place and keep you company at the restaurant... I will be there at 7pm...
Anika - Okay Shivaay...
Shivaay - Goodnight okay... I will be leaving now... Ny cousin brother in the house... I will be at the restaurant tomorrow... Goodnight Anika...
[Shivaay kiss Anika forehead and makes Anika silent and he sees him walk out from her house...]