three

"Can we bring teacher Yeosang chicken later?" 

✧ ❝ would die for a chicken leg ❞ ✧

Min Ji was dropped off by San in their house. San is the closest to Min Ji among the six since he is Jongho's older brother. Min Ji has always been excited whenever he comes to San's house. Well, she is always pampered with food.

San just got to be lucky to marry a chef like Wooyoung. Min Ji ran towards the kitchen and saw Wooyoung cooking, "Uncle Wooyoung!" The little girl ran towards the male and hugged him. Wooyoung just laughed in response to see how clingy the girl is.

Wooyoung and San had been married for three years now. Both of them haven't thought of having a child yet because Min Ji is there since San knows that unlike other children, they play an important role on Min Ji's life by filling that empty space in Min Ji's heart that was left by her mother.

"Do you like fried chicken, Min Ji?" Wooyoung asked as he let go of the hug. "Yes, Uncle! I love fried chicken." Wooyoung giggled and took a look back to the pan that's covered with a lid. "Okay, sit down at the table. This is going to be cooked soon."

Min Ji clapped her hands excitedly and was followed by another chuckle by Wooyoung. She sat down nicely before Wooyoung spoke, "You remind me of someone who likes chicken too," Min Ji looked at her uncle with curiosity filled her eyes. "Really? A friend?"

"Is that friend, Yeosang?" It was answered by another voice. It was San. "Teacher Yeosang likes chicken too?" The couple nodded, "So Yeosang is your teacher? How cute then. My niece is my best friend's student." Wooyoung said while San sat beside Min Ji.

"Can we bring teacher Yeosang chicken later?" Min Ji asked both of her uncle's. "Maybe some other time. Yeosang must be really busy since he is a teacher, right, Min Ji?" San answered while Min Ji pouted.

"Okay then, uncle. Maybe teacher Yeosang must be doing something." Wooyoung has placed the plate full of chicken on the table as well as the rice and patted Min Ji's hair. "That's my Min Ji. Very considerate." Then the couple ate lunch with their niece.

After hours and hours of chatting and playing with Min Ji, a doorbell was heard and Min Ji immediately knew who the visitor is. He excitedly wore her shoes and took her bag as he opened the door.

Jongho was attacked by a big hug from her daughter. "You missed me?" Min Ji smiled and looked at her father without breaking the hug. "Yes, daddy! I missed you. I can't wait to tell you about my classmates and teacher Yeosang."

"You made friends already? You're so much like me." Jongho carried Min Ji before turning to his brother and his husband and mouthing a 'thank you' since Min Ji won't stop talking anytime soon.

"Daddy, did you know that my teacher Yeosang is very kind? He is sweet to everyone and he even helped me pack my things up when the class ended."

"Wow, you're teacher is very kind. Remember to be kind like him, okay?" Min Ji just nodded. "But did you know that teacher Yeosang is uncle Wooyoung's best friend? I didn't know that at first until uncle San told me when teacher Yeosang saw him."

Uncle Wooyoung even told me that teacher Yeosang likes chicken. We should bring him chicken, some time, daddy. Don't you think so?" The whole walk to the bus stop was filled by Min Ji's stories about her first day at school.

She kept talking about how she played with her classmates, how she was excellent in recitations and her teacher Yeosang. Min Ji talking about her teacher made Jongho felt relieved. At least now he knows that aside from his friends and family, there's someone new that he could trust when it comes to his daughter, Min Ji; and that is Yeosang.