seven

"A small crush won't hurt."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next day, Min Ji was even more excited. Jongho just sighed when he saw Min Ji running towards her classroom, leaving Jongho. He can't help but chuckle when he saw Min Ji hugging Yeosang immediately with a smile plastered on her face.

Min Ji seemed to be really attached to Yeosang by now and that makes Yeosang even softer. The little girl is extra comfortable with him now. "Good morning, Mr. Choi." Yeosang greeted Jongho.

"Hello there too." Jongho replied with a gummy smile that just melted Yeosang's heart. "I'll be picking up Min Ji later since it's my best friend's birthday and we're invited. So there's no need for you to look after this baby."

Min Ji immediately pouted that she really seems like Jongho. "I am not a baby. I am already a big girl and I told you that many times, daddy. Right teacher? I can already take care of myself."

Yeosang and Jongho just chuckled and Yeosang patted Min Ji's hair. "Yes, you're already a big girl, Min Ji." Yeosang complimented her. "But you're going to be always daddy's little girl, right?"

"Yes, of course!" That left a smile on both of Yeosang and Jongho's lips. Min Ji ran towards her classmates and started talking to them. "So, you're saying that you're going to be attending a party with Min Ji later right? That's great, my college friend's birthday is today too. Who knows, they might be twins."

Jongho just chuckled with Yeosang's joking response. "Well, I guess see you later then." Jongho waved at Yeosang, "See you later too, Mr. Choi." Even when Jongho left, Yeosang still has a smile painted on his face. There he thought, "A small crush won't hurt."

After calming his students, making them sit down on their chairs, Yeosang went in front of them. He called everyone's attention and made them get their papers, pencil and coloring materials.

"So we're having an activity today named, 'draw and tell.' You'll be drawing you and your family: A mommy, daddy, you and siblings if you have. After that, you're going to tell your friends about your drawing. Understood?"

Yeosang's question was answered by bunch of yes and other responses. When he made sure that everyone is doing the activity, he sat back at the teacher's desk and did his own work.

Not long after he sat down, he saw Min Ji going to him, "Yes, Min Ji? How may I help you? Do you have any questions?" Min Ji nodded and went beside Yeosang. "Teacher, you told us to draw our family right?"

Yeosang nodded as he remembered Min Ji's situation. For sure, she'll ask if she could draw herself with her dad since she doesn't have any idea about her mother.

"But teacher I don't have my mommy around. So can I just draw you with me and daddy because you became like a mommy to me too?" Yeosang froze. He didn't expect that. That's why he was hesitant.

"How about your uncle San? Isn't he your family too?" Min Ji shook her head in response, "Uncle San has his own family with uncle Wooyoung already." Yeosang saw a hint of sadness in Min Ji's eyes when she said that.

"Alright then. You can draw me with you and your dad." Min Ji's face lit up and she hugged Yeosang tightly. "Thank you, teacher Yeosang! I promise to draw and explain well." Yeosang just chuckled by how excited Min Ji is when she sat back.

Minutes had passed and a few students were done with the activity. That's why, Yeosang decided to call a student and show their drawing. "Shall we start with Yeojoon?" The boy stood up and went in front.

Meanwhile, Min Ji didn't seem to be distracted by the commotion happening in front of her. She didn't care whether she would hear those words, 'mommy', 'mom', 'mama' or whatsoever.

She was just focused on her drawing, happy and contented. "Okay, Min Ji? You are up next." Yeosang called. Min Ji happily ran in front and showed her work to her classmates, proudly.

It just made Yeosang smile as he waited for what Min Ji is about to say. Min Ji was just smiling, "This is my drawing that consists of my daddy Jongho, teacher Yeosang and me. Though my mommy is not around unlike everyone here, I am happy and contented."