twenty nine

"Sorry, mommy that I didn't tell you earlier, daddy Jongho is teacher Yeosang's boyfriend."

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Jongho?" The couple both faced the owner of the voice at it was soon followed by a high pitched greeting, "Daddy!" It was Eun Ha and Min Ji. The little girl ran towards Jongho and Yeosang to give them a hug.

"Daddy Yeosang, what are you still doing here? I thought you should be home." Yeosang carried her and shook his head playfully, "I forgot something at the center that's why I came back for it."

Meanwhile, Eun Ha's forehead was creased as her eyebrows furrowed, "Daddy? You call your teacher, 'daddy'?" Min Ji turned to his mother with a smile as she was excited to tell her why.

"Sorry, mommy that I didn't tell you earlier, daddy Jongho is teacher Yeosang's boyfriend. That's why I call him daddy when we're home. But I still call him teacher Yeosang at school."

The explanation was followed by a soft giggle from the little girl as Eun Ha nodded; but still, hearing Jongho in a relationship made things even clearer for him: now that he knows who is the 'him' who's a barricade.

"Okay, then. But can I speak with Jongho about something?" Eun Ha asked Yeosang as Min Ji asked Yeosang to put him down. "Let's go to the playground, Min Ji?" When Min Ji heard the word playground, she immediately nodded but was stopped by Jongho.

"As Eun Ha already know what's with me and Yeosang, he should also hear what Eun Ha would say. Right, Min Ji?" Min Ji had a pause for a second before giving his father a nod. "Of course, since daddy Yeosang is also my daddy, he should also hear it."

Yeosang who doesn't know what Jongho is planning looked up to Jongho but Jongho just smiled at him. "Then should I stay in the center first, daddy Yeosang? I want to read books and then play!"

Eun Ha can't open her mouth as she doesn't want to upset the child. And when Yeosang has brought Min Ji inside the center, Eun Ha immediately turned to Jongho with a glare. "Why should Yeosang know about the matter with us? He's out of the picture."

"He's not out of the picture, Eun Ha." Jongho firmly said as he wrapped his arm around Yeosang's waist. Eun Ha just sighed knowing that she can't win against Jongho.

"Anyways, did you made your friends follow us, Jongho?" There was a pause before Jongho hummed in response with a nod. "Don't you trust me?"

"Why would I trust someone who just appeared out of nowhere after six years, Eun Ha? Will you trust your child to someone like that to Eun Ha?" Eun Ha sighed. "Then are you two together?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Yeosang said while raising his eyebrow. Eun Ha gave a nod at them, not wanting to upset Jongho if ever she replies back- but now she knows why Jongho won't come back to him.

"Wow, then isn't it great that the both of you have Yeosang to take care of Min Ji when you're both away?" Their heads turned to the speaker as Yeosang's grip to Jongho tightened.

"Hi, love," The man spoke and gave Eun Ha a quick kiss on the forehead. "And long time no see, Yeosang." Eun Ha and Jongho's eyebrows furrowed upon hearing what Yeonwoo said that made Yeonwoo chuckle.

"Yeosang's an old friend of mine," there, Yeosang smiled faintly and nodded; not wanting to have any more eye contact with him. "Anyways, I am Yeonwoo. Eun Ha's husband. So shall we go, love? I don't want to interfere with what Jongho and Yeosang is going to do."

Eun Ha glanced one more time at Jongho before nodding and turning her back to get in her car followed by Yeonwoo who entered his own car. When they have left, Yeosang let out a heavy sigh before turning to the daycare's window, seeing Min Ji waving.

He smiled before turning back to Jongho, "Why, Sangie? Is there something wrong? Why do you look so stressed?" Yeosang shook his head before hugging Jongho again, "Let's talk at home, Jjong."