thirteen

"If a girl could like a boy and a boy could like a girl then a boy could like a boy and a girl could like a girl."

⋆┄✧┄┄┄┄ ⋆

"Daddy has a crush on teacher Yeosang?"

Jongho was frozen. "Yes, but he won't admit it." Min Ji's eyes widened when he heard those words coming out from her uncle Seonghwa. She covered her mouth and started to jump a little on her seat.

"Uncle Seonghwa, should I tell teacher Yeosang?" Min Ji asked while giggling. "No!" Jongho's voice was stern that made Min Ji and Seonghwa look at him. "I, I mean, no. I don't have a crush on Yeosang."

"Min Ji, don't believe your daddy. I am sure he is going to your uncle Wooyoung's so he could ask him a lot of questions about your teacher Yeosang. Teacher Yeosang is your uncle Yeosang's best friend, right?"Jongho's ears just turned red and they both laughed.

Jongho soon arrived in front of Wooyoung's house and was welcomed by Wooyoung. "Sit down, I will just get the snacks." Jongho sat down on the couch and Wooyoung immediately sat down beside him after putting the tray of snacks on the table.

"So are you here to talk about Yeosang?" Wooyoung said jokingly. Wooyoung actually laughed when Seonghwa told him that over the phone. "Did Seonghwa hyung tell you that?"

Wooyoung just hummed in response and Jongho sighed. "So I can't really hide anything from Seonghwa hyung, right?" Wooyoung's eyes just widened as he didn't expected that coming from Jongho.

Wooyoung then grinned and leaned back on the couch, "So why'd you like to talk about Yeosang? Are San's theories correct? If so, which theory?" Jongho's eyebrows furrowed. Theories? Of course, Jongho's nosy brother would always guess what's happening with him.

"Okay, here are San's theories. One, you know yourself that you already like Yeosang that's why you're here to ask me about him. Or two, you are just in denial about what you feel but you had the urge to know more things about Yeosang through me?"

Jongho shook his head and looked at the drink in front of him. He can't figure out how San could almost guess everything about his feelings. As if San's controlling him and his feelings. "Let me guess, option two?"

"It's neither of the theories, hyung." He let out a loud sigh, "It's just that I don't know if I like Yeosang or not. Do I like him?" Wooyoung's mouth formed an 'o.' "You know what, Jjong, I don't know why I am thinking that if I even tell you now that you like Yeosang, I don't really think that you'd even realize it."

Wooyoung patted Jongho's shoulder, "You should visit someone who would make you realize that you like Yeosang. Someone who has almost gone through the same thing as you until he met his husband. You should go to Mingi."

"But for now, Jjong, I can't give you information about Yeosang yet. Until you are sure to yourself that you really like him. I don't want to give information about my best friend to someone who's still contemplating about whether he likes my best friend or not."

It was a Friday and that means tomorrow's a Saturday. Min Ji is sad that she won't see Yeosang for two days but then, weekend also means that she could sleep for how long she wants.

She's kind of getting tired of waking up early just like most of students. But anyways, she still stood up and went to do her daily routines after she was woken up by her father. "Be careful, Min Ji! Don't run!"

Min Ji was extra excited to day since yesterday, she found out about her daddy having a crush on her teacher Yeosang. She really found it cute that her daddy has a crush on her teacher. Min Ji thinks that they'd make a cute couple.

Though her daddy liking a man doesn't bother her since she grew up being surrounded with couples of the same sex. Well, she has always thought, "If a girl could like a boy and a boy could like a girl then a boy could like a boy and a girl could like a girl."

She's just lucky enough to be surrounded by six uncles who are open for that conversation unlike the others.