thirty

"Don't ever dare to be in my way, Yeonwoo. And the moment you try, I won't let you see Yeojoon again."

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

As they both entered their room, Eun Ha threw her bag on the bed and faced Yeonwoo. "Your ex is Jongho's boyfriend? Why didn't you bother to tell me?"

"How should I know that they're together? Besides, I don't intend to bother him anymore." Yeonwoo replied while taking of his clothes to get inside the shower.

"Don't ever dare to be in my way, Yeonwoo. I will make them come back no matter what. And the moment you try, I won't let you see Yeojoon again."

"You don't have the right to take Yeojoon away from me, Eun Ha. I am still his father." Yeonwoo said back while you could already imagine flame in his eyes as he stared back to Eun Ha. "But are you acting like one, Yeonwoo?"

"How dare you question the way I am being a father to Yeojoon? Do you want me to remind you that if I am not present in your life right now you won't have Yeojoon and your father's business would go down the hill?"

"But that means I would be able to stay with my daughter and Jongho." Yeonwoo paused and stared at Eun Ha for a bit before he rolled his eyes; he will never lose Eun Ha or Yeojoon and that was his goal.

"Let's talk tomorrow. I am tired of your shits." Yeonwoo nonchalantly said before taking out his phone and contacting someone.

JONGHO WAS WITH Yeosang as Min Ji was walking towards the exit of the daycare to welcome both of his parents; well for her, they're already her parents. "Let's go home!"

The couple giggled at the little girl as Jongho carried him towards Yeosang's car. Once they're both set, Yeosang started the car's machine and drove. "Daddy Yeosang, did you know that daddy could sing very well?"

"Well you have talked about your daddy being good at singing but I heard him sing once and I'd like to hear him sing again." Min Ji smiled and looked towards the direction of his father; there, Jongho knew what's going to happen next.

"Daddy? Can you sing for the both of us, please?" Jongho just smiled and sighed at the same time, knowing that Min Ji would not stop asking. "Okay then, what song?"

"The song that you always sing for me when I can't sleep!" She exclaimed playfully while looking at his dad, full hope and admiration. "What song is that?" Yeosang asked and kept his eyes on the road. "One day at a time!"

"Okay then." Jongho started to clear his throat as Yeosang was excitedly waiting for Jongho to sing; he was anticipating hearing Jongho sing for the first time.

Jongho has his eyes set Yeosang while he admired his beauty; truly, Yeosang is now one of the people he really cares for the most. He wouldn't be able to function well without him.

"I'm out here losing my breath,
I just can't wait to see you again, oh yeah
It feels like it's been forever
Counting down the days."

Min Ji was right, Jongho really sings well; he felt like he was very relaxed while his boyfriend sang.

"When it's overwhelming,
Hold on tight
I'll be here,
don't forget it."

Yeosang was now relaxed; the pressure in his body when Yeonwoo was around earlier, it just magically disappeared. All the worries and problem just went away; washed out from his system. He wished that this moment will never end though.

"'Cause in life sometimes
we need a helping hand,
you'll be alright, just take it slow
One day at a time."

And in a swift movement, Yeosang felt Jongho's fingers lacing with his, and intertwining them. A sweet smile was left on Yeosang's lips when he left Jongho's lips pressed against the back of his hand.

"Min Ji, what's with your dad today? Why is he so clingy?" The little girl shrugged her shoulders and giggled playfully; soon leaning back. "I don't know, daddy. Maybe he missed you?"

"I do, Min Ji. I miss the both of you every second that I'm not with you." Jongho said while looking dearly at Yeosang. Yeosang's small smile soon widened as he held Jongho's hand tighter.

"We're already at your apartment complex." Yeosang said when he parked his car in front of a building. Jongho soon got off the car to get to Min Ji with Yeosang following him.

Min Ji rushed towards Yeosang to give him a quick hug before getting his things. "See you tomorrow, daddy Yeosang!" Yeosang chuckled and patted Min Ji's head. "See you tomorrow too."

Holding the girl's hand, Jongho quickly placed a kiss on Yeosang's cheek and Yeosang's cheeks was painted in red. Min Ji playfully whined, "Can you do it when I'm not around, daddy? I mean I'm not against but it's a little bit, uhm, too much?"

Yeosang once again chuckled before turning back to Jongho, "You see? Limit being clingy when you're with Min Ji, okay?" The night for the three of them just ended with Jongho pouting.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

uhm hi? how have you been? don't forget to stream black cat and vote for ateez!

- veena