twenty five

"But then, I'll do everything to make him come back to me. No matter what it takes."

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Entering her most feared room, Eun Ha still took the risk. Earlier this afternoon, Eun Ha was called by the person she despises the most, her father.

For Eun Ha, her father has forbid her from almost everything; her childhood that she should've enjoyed going out instead of being trap with books, the time she could've spent together with her daughter and Jongho and lastly, her freedom.

Eun Ha just wished that she could break free from her father's demands. She just wanted to be finally free and away from him; which made her challenge her father: that Jongho will come back.

"I'll let you free and finally file a divorce if and only if, you could make Jongho come back to you. Take note, together with my granddaughter, Min Ji."

There Eun Ha thought she could finally be free. But then, she didn't expect Jongho to refuse.

She then entered her father's room and found her father writing on his desk. The old man still haven't got any grey hair despite his age, still looking young which irritates Eun Ha; as she kept remembering of the good old days when her mother was still alive.

Eun Ha cleared her throat to get his father's attention away from the paper he was signing. "So," Her father looked up at her, "Did you successfully brought Jongho to come back to you?"

His tone was mocking, and as every second pass, Eun Ha was growing angry. "Not yet." She replied emphasizing the word yet. "But then, I'll do everything to make him come back to me. No matter what it takes."

The man grinned at her daughter, "Well Eun Ha, when you fail, you know you got no other choices but to stay here. You'll stay in your marriage with Yeonwoo and you're not taking your son anywhere away from us."

Eun Ha knew that her father's serious with everything that he says. There's no way Dae Seong was joking. "I'm just doing this for your own sake, Eun Ha. Please understand that."

THE AFTERNOON welcomed Yeosang and Min Ji with ice cream as Min Ji did everything to make Yeosang buy ice cream for the both of them. "So the lady from yesterday is Yeojoon's mommy?"

"Yes, Min Ji." Yeosang said while cleaning the ice cream at the side of Min Ji's lips. Min Ji just giggled as she continued to eat her ice cream. "It's getting hot here in the playground, let's go home already."

"Okay, daddy, let's go!" Min Ji excitedly stood up from the swing and waited for Yeosang. They both spend the rest of the day normally; Min Ji doing her assignment and Yeosang working.

When the clock hit five o'clock, Min Ji got ready to welcome Jongho as Yeosang was too. They both sat comfortably on the couch and Min Ji proceeded to turn the television to watch cartoon.

"Daddy Yeosang, do you have any favorite cartoon character?" Min Ji suddenly asked while they continued to watch. "Hmm, I don't have one. But I have a favorite person, like you."

Min Ji's eyes glistened as her gaze from the television was turned to Yeosang. "Really? Who is it?" Yeosang flashed a dashing smile and cupped Min Ji's cheeks, "You! But don't tell your daddy." He then placed a kiss on Min Ji's forehead and Min Ji just giggled.

"Daddy will envy me because I'm your favorite person." They giggled in unison as they both heard Yeosang's door being unlocked, "Daddy!" Min Ji stood up immediately to hug Jongho.

Yeosang smiled as Jongho hugged Min Ji back. Jongho then locked the door after he entered and gave Yeosang a kiss on his lips, "Hi there. Missed me?" Yeosang was just flushed as Min Ji giggled.

"I bet min Ji missed you more, didn't you Min Ji?" Yeosang teasingly asked. Min Ji pouted and placed her arms in front of her chest, "Nope. Daddy Yeosang misses you more than I did."

"Oh really, Yeosang? Everyone misses me, don't deny that." Jongho playfully said and attacked Yeosang with tickles. Min Ji laughed at how cute they both seemed.

Jongho carrying Yeosang and Yeosang laughing; she just wished to see them like this, always and forever. Min Ji just treasures the two of them the most. Them that she could already call her own 'family'.

"Jongho! Put me down," Yeosang said and Jongho put him down on the couch, trapping him. "Stop playing around, Min Ji is here." Yeosang warned Jongho but Jongho just playfully smiled. "Min Ji seems to enjoy seeing us play, so why not? Right, Min Ji?"

Min Ji ran towards one of the rooms inside Yeosang's house and yelled, "Uncle Wooyoung told me to leave the both of you when one of you mentions that you're going to play. So bye bye, daddies. I'll just do my assignments!"

Yeosang's eyes widened as Jongho just chuckled. "What is Wooyoung telling Min Ji?" Yeosang worriedly said. But Jongho just shrugged and switched their positions; making Yeosang sit on his lap and flustered. "Jongho, Min Ji's just inside that room."

Jongho stared at Yeosang for a moment as his hand started to caress Yeosang's cheek. He suddenly realized how cute Yeosang is when he's flustered that made him smile. "What are you smiling about, huh?"

"About you. You're so cute when you're shy and flustered, Yeosangie."

"You- I hate you." Yeosang was shy when he heard those words from Jongho. He just felt, yeah, he felt cute when Jongho told him he was. He then buried his face on Jongho's neck as shyness ate him all up.

"Yeosangie..." Jongho cupped Yeosang's face, "Don't hide your face when you're flustered or shy. I want to see you being flustered or shy. I want to see you being happy or sad. I want to see every part of you. I want to see every emotion you're feeling. I want to see different sides of you. So you don't have to be shy or whatsoever, okay?"

It just made Yeosang smile; Jongho never fails to make him feel at best. It's just as if Jongho's his safe place, his home. Jongho soon started to lean forward to Yeosang and Yeosang did the same; making their lips touch once again.

"Daddy, it's boring here can I—. Sorry if I disturbed you!"