twenty one

"Be my boyfriend then, Jongho because I like you too."

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"There's something I want to tell you." Yeosang stared back at Jongho who's looking dearly at him. Both of their hearts racing as the tension grew each second that passes. "W-what is it?"

Yeosang was nervous, so was Jongho; they're both not prepared. What will Jongho say? What will Yeosang react? "But first, let's go somewhere else." Jongho reached out for Yeosang's hands as here, dragged Yeosang carefully.

They ended up somewhere not much crowded; almost no one was passing by. It was perfect for Jongho to confess his feelings. The place was recommended by Wooyoung and Wooyoung alone that's why Jongho was nervous at first when he heard it from Wooyoung.

But when they both got there, it wasn't creepy or stuff but rather welcoming. It was the park's garden that's to be abolished. The floral sculptures were still there but the plants had dried out.

Though it doesn't seem to be a problem for Yeosang and somehow he found them interesting. They both stopped walking and Jongho still hasn't let go of Yeosang's hands.

Meanwhile, Yeosang was nervous, agitated, excited and ruffled. His emotions were mixed. "So, I just found this place yesterday and that's why I texted you pretty late."

Jongho scratched the back of his head and Yeosang just nodded. "And about the thing I wanted to tell you, well, I hope our relationship- I-I mean friendship won't be affected."

Jongho was a complete mess as he tried to put the things he wanted to say into words. His mind was unable to respond and function properly as his nervousness ate him all up.

Yeosang gave the younger a worried look and held Jongho's hands tighter when he saw that Jongho was flustered, "Yes? Why? What is it?" Jongho can't look straight into Yeosang's eyes.

He never expected that confessing to someone he likes was this hard. He didn't expect that when you confess to someone, it feels like you are making a presidential speech that you can't make a single mistake; though Wooyoung made it sound so easy.

"Jongho, you're making me nervous. Is this about Min Ji?" Jongho finally looked at Yeosang after battling with himself on to what he is going to say. "For once, it's not about Min Ji. But us."

His hand took Yeosang's and held it both. "I was always told that when you like someone, you can easily know you like them. By their glance or just by their presence."

"That you'd know when you like this person if you just stared at them, that if you'd know if you like the person if your heart or brain does, that you'd know that if you like the person if you continuously want to see them. And I have always believed that."

Yeosang was listening intently to Jongho's words, trying to decipher what Jongho is trying say, trying to imply to him. But his brain was closed for the fact that Jongho might like him too.

Yeosang was rejected so many times that he stopped believing in things like destiny. He didn't even know why did he tell Min Ji about destiny when it just sounded bullshit to him.

Yeosang didn't want to believe in happy endings since he has always believed that for a person like him, a person who likes the same gender as his doesn't usually gets the happy endings they want. Perhaps, destined to be alone.

"But I guess, not at all the time you'd know when you like someone. And not all the time, you will always know if they're the one for you. Because I never knew that until I met you." Jongho added.

"I have always denied it when my friends would say I like someone; because I have always prioritized Min Ji. I have always prioritized Min Ji's needs before mine."

"You know, I may have had those petty crushes back then, but they have never shaken my world like you did. You have made me wonder about you, you have made me think of you, you have made me want to stare at you, you have made me want you; which I know, is someone impossible to have because I don't know if you're interested with me too."

"But then, Yeosang, you have made me like you."

The last word almost ended Yeosang's whole existence. Yeosang has never been liked back. His first time, rather. And right now, he didn't expect it to be liked back with the person he has liked the most among the people he had liked in the past.

Jongho who was comforting. Jongho who was welcoming. Jongho who's always kind. Jongho who's always considerate. Jongho. Jongho. Jongho.

That's when he couldn't contain himself anymore; pulling Jongho into a kiss.

Unlike any other's first kiss, this wasn't their first. But it felt like it. Jongho snaking his hands around Yeosang's waist and Yeosang wrapping his arms around Jongho's neck as the kiss deepened.

It was something magical, fairytale-like. And when the kiss was broken, their foreheads were in contact with each other as Jongho left another peck on Yeosang's lips.

"I got it when they say it was sweeter the second time around," Jongho whispered. Yeosang just giggled, "You actually remembered last night?"

"Of course. It is and will always be memorable, Yeosangie." Yeosang then hugged Jongho, "Be my boyfriend then, Jongho because I like you too." Jongho wanted to shout out loud for no words could explain how he feels.

But then, he didn't want to startle Yeosang. So Jongho let go of the hug and cupped Yeosang's cheeks. "Okay, Sangie. I'll be your boyfriend then I could claim you whenever I want."

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Jsjsjsjsjs