ten

"Drop those honorifics, it'll just make the atmosphere awkward."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Insomniac. That's how you could explain Jongho that night after Yunho's birthday celebration. He was thinking a lot about Yeosang. He then noticed, he is thinking about Yeosang from the past few days. His brain can't get enough of Yeosang.

Why oh why? What's with the blonde that he is stuck in Jongho's head. Especially when he thought about that joke. He saw how flustered Yeosang is. Cute.

Jongho kept tossing around his bed as he groans in frustration. What's happening with him? "It's not like I can't live without a lover," he thought mindlessly. "I have Min Ji and she is my top priority among everything else."

"Wait, what?" Jongho lay back, looking at the ceiling and his thoughts ate him up, "What do you mean by lover? Yeosang?" Jongho sighed loudly as his frustration is ruling over him. He can't sleep. Indeed, the night was insomniac.

The next morning, Yeosang arrived at the center earlier than usual. He found himself unable to sleep back when he woke up around five am. Seven-thirty, too early. He sighed and decided to make himself coffee before starting to work.

"Might as well get the weekly academic plan for next week." He thought. He sat back on his chair as soon as he got himself coffee. He opened his laptop and started to work.

He started by simply staring at his own laptop to get inspiration hit him. But the longer he stares at it, the more his brain started to think about Jongho.

Jongho and his heart-melting gummy smile. Jongho and his ambrosial scent. Jongho and how he makes Yeosang feel agitated by his presence. Jongho and how caring he is. Jongho being the softest around his daughter. And Jongho, Jongho, Jongho.

"Yeosang? Is everything alright?" Yeosang immediately looked at who owns the voice. It was Geonhak. He was so deep into his thoughts about Jongho that he didn't even noticed Geonhak coming. "A-ah yes. Everything's alright. Just stressed for the weekly academic plan."

"Hmm, I don't believe you. Come on, you can tell me whatever it is." Geonhak took a chair and sat in front of Yeosang with a smile. Yeosang just gave him a faint smile, "It's really nothing. I am fine."

"No, something's bothering you for sure." Geonhak insisted. He kept on bugging Yeosang. But eventually, he stopped since Yeosang won't tell him.

It was almost eight-thirty when Yeosang looked at the clock. That's when he started to agitate. His hands being sweaty, his heart racing and he can't even seat properly or stay in place. He just kept thinking that, "Jongho and Min Ji may come any time soon."

His excitement was noticed by Geonhak too. That's when Geonhak jumped into a conclusion that Yeosang may be waiting for someone. "You okay?" He asked when he went near Yeosang. "I told you many times that I am okay, Geonhak. You don't need to worry."

"You like someone?" Yeosang froze for a moment. "So are you waiting for that someone? Is that person someone I know?" He curiously asked Yeosang. And a nod answered his question. "Are you a pedophile or somethi-"

"Of course not! What are you thinking?!" He earned a slight slap on the shoulder from Yeosang. "So a parent? Mrs. Nam? Mrs. Yoon? Mrs. Kim? You're going to be a homewreck-"

And another slap, poor Geonhak. "Again, no. But yes, a parent, but not them." Geonhak stared intently at Yeosang as he started to think carefully. He started to think about the past days. His eyes widened when he finally got a guess, "Mr. Choi?! As in Mr. Choi Jongho?!"

"Be quiet!" Yeosang shushed him. Geonhak let out a grin and started to tease Yeosang. "What about my daddy?" They both stood there in complete silence when they heard a voice join them. Geonhak laughed nervously, "Ah about your daddy? We're just talking about how kind he is, isn't he? Let's go to your seat, Min Ji."

Min Ji waved goodbye at her dad before coming with Geonhak and sitting on her desk. "G-good morning," Yeosang greeted. He barely said it clearly because of how flushed he is.

"Good morning to you too. Anyways, I'll get going. Have a nice day, Yeosang." Yeosang. That's the first time Jongho called him by his name. The butterflies inside his stomach seemed to have gone wild. It's just that it' pleasing to hear how Jongho say his name. Yeosang.

"Y-you too, Jongho." Jongho just smiled with Yeosang's response. He can't help it, it's nice to hear. Jongho knew that by Yeosang letting him to call him by his name, he's comfortable with it. And that means San is right when he told Jongho that, "Drop those honorifics, it'll just make the atmosphere awkward."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

so i'm not quite sure if i could update tomorrow since i have classes:") anyways thank you for reading~