twenty six

"Are you my mommy?"

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

The sight of Min Ji that Eun Ha has witnessed yesterday was still bugging her. She wanted to run to her, hug her and tell her how sorry she was for leaving. That thought made her want to cry; she was longing for Min Ji for almost seven years.

Now, this morning as she took Yeojoon to the daycare, she patiently waited for Jongho and Min Ji to appear; though Eun Ha still haven't got any idea with what is going on with Jongho and Yeosang yet.

The teacher was sitting on his desk and welcoming his students while his eyes were still wandering around Eun Ha. He didn't know why he suddenly was nervous but he felt like something's going to happen in the future.

But anyways, after five minutes, Jongho and Min Ji came, going off the bus with Min Ji running towards the daycare. "Min Ji! Wait for me; I need to tell you something." Jongho notifies the little girl.

Min Ji then stopped, right in front of Eun Ha as Eun Ha was about to tear up. Jongho, who was walking towards them held Min Ji's hands before stopping beside Min Ji.

"Min Ji, are you familiar with her?" Jongho asked the little girl. "Yes daddy, she is the pretty lady who visited the other day and Yeojoon's mommy." She answered. Min Ji soon waved her hand cutely at Eun Ha making her smile. "Hi, miss!"

Jongho just nodded as he knelt down in front of Min Ji, "Min Ji, you have always been wondering about your mommy, right?" Jongho asked and Min Ji nodded. "Since I and your mommy named you Min Ji, what does it mean again?"

"Intelligent!" Min Ji gave Jongho a bright smile and it was answered by a nod from Jongho. "Now, I want you to think about why did I suddenly brought you in front of Yeojoon's mommy and why did I suddenly asked you about your mommy."

Min Ji puckered his lips as she tried to connect the dots. She was wondering too about why his daddy brought her there too. Then, suddenly a light bulb lit above her head once she got the right answer. (Just kidding 'bout the bulb of course.)

Hesitantly, she faced Eun Ha as she found Eun Ha already weeping. "Are you my mommy?" She asked and Eun Ha just pulled Min Ji into a hug. "Yes, Min Ji I am."

That just made Min Ji smile and happy. She hugged back her mother as Eun Ha was now sobbing while still hugging Min Ji. Truly, it was heartbreaking that Eun Ha left.

But now, all those heart breaking and painful things suddenly vanished. Eun Ha is now grasping the opportunity to finally be with her. And she won't let go of this.

Once Min Ji broke the hug, Eun Ha was smiling from ear to ear, and Min Ji was too. The long time of wondering has now ended and the answer to her questions about her mother has now been answered; the answer was now in front of her.

Min Ji no longer need to wonder about how her mother looks, how her voice sounds or how good it is when she's being hugged by her. It was as if all her worries about Eun Ha faded away.

"J-jongho, can I take her o-out today?" Eun Ha suddenly asked that surprised Jongho. He didn't expect Eun Ha to ask right away; but what could he expect, she was away for six years.

"Give me you number first. I can't let you away without any communication. I still don't trust you yet with Min Ji." He coldly replied and Eun Ha was just wiping her tears away while Yeosang was still looking outside.

Looking at the view of a family from the window of the center. And once again he didn't know why it felt so heart breaking seeing Min Ji with other woman from Jongho's life: it was just confusing for Yeosang.

Yeosang just shrugged it off as he then saw Min Ji and Jongho entering the center while Eun Ha left. Min Ji ran towards Yeosang with a dazzling smile. "Teacher Yeosang, did you know that the pretty lady that visited the daycare the other day's my mommy?"

Yeosang smiled dearly at Min Ji, "Really? Then I'm so happy for you. You finally found your mommy!" Min Ji giggled. Jongho just watched the both of them as he caresses Min Ji's hair. "And later on, mommy and I will go out! So teacher, you don't have to watch for me for today and you can rest."

And Yeosang was thinking of it positively. There he looked at Jongho but Jongho just gave him a reassuring nod that Eun Ha won't do anything to take Min Ji away; and if Jongho's assured that she won't, then Yeosang will also trust her too.

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

okay watch me disappear again for a day or two just because i'm typing chapters and rewriting more than three drafts atm djjdkdkd

anyways happy reading!

- veena