twenty

"Now move, your prince charming must be waiting for you."

⋆┄┄┄✦┄┄┄┄ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆

It was a Sunday afternoon and Jongho has texted Saturday yesterday about the details around five in the afternoon. He didn't quite get it that it took Jongho six hours to tell him about the details.

Yeosang didn't want to assume that Jongho planned first since they're not going to go on a date but simply, hang out. Maybe Jongho would ask him stuff about Min Ji; her performance and grades, something like that.

Jongho had told him to meet at the playground near the daycare around five-thirty pm. That means Yeosang had almost all day to prepare; and he did.

He spent the past two hours to pick his outfit. He spent two hours for his skin care. He spent three hours for dressing, makeup and other things that's necessary.

Yeosang wanted to look good; no scratch that. Yeosang wanted to look perfect in Jongho's eyes. That's why he just put a lot of effort even though it's just a simple meeting.

Upon arriving at the playground, it was just five-twenty. There's still ten minutes left before Jongho comes. That's why Yeosang sat on the swing first while waiting for him.

Five minutes passed, five minutes left before the agreed meeting yet Jongho's still not there. Yeosang just sighed; Jongho might be doing some things related to Min Ji.

But as he looked around, he saw a drone approaching. The drone then stopped in front of Yeosang, safely landing. Yeosang's brows furrowed and he looked at the drone.

The drone came with a white envelope where a person's initial was written. He picked it up and read it out loud, "K, Y, S. Kang Yeosang?" Out of curiosity, he opened the envelope.

There was a folded paper inside. He opened it and read it once again, "In Pororo: The Little Penguin, it was said that the white polar bear is trustworthy. Now, Yeosang, I want you to trust the drone in front of you to where it would take you. Jongho."

Yeosang's eyebrows furrowed even more. Confused; he didn't know why Jongho's doing such things. But then, he looked back at the drone, "Okay, drone, take me to where you'd bring me."

The drone immediately started to fly, not to high for Yeosang to see. The drone moved and so Yeosang did. It was almost a ten minute walk; crossing the streets, going left and right until Yeosang reached to the person controlling the drone.

"Hi, you must be Yeosang. I am Sunwoo, Jongho's friend. You just need to pass by." Yeosang thanked Sunwoo and he just proceeded. He was immediately welcomed by children who are skateboarding.

Yeosang then felt a slight tap on his hand and saw a boy around ten to twelve years old smiling at him. "Hi there, sir. Someone with red hair approached to me earlier and told me to give this skateboard to you."

The boy gave a red and black skateboard to Yeosang with a smile, "He told me to tell you that you should go to the park's fountain with that. Good luck!" The boy ran away and Yeosang stared at the skateboard at the moment.

He noticed a small sticky not stuck on it with a message. "Meet someone by the fountain. I'll wait for you, Yeosang. Jongho." As his hopes rose up, as high as a mountain, he can't contain the excitement he's feeling.

Did Jongho really arrange everything just for this meeting? But why? Why did Jongho need to effort that much? Is he up to something?

"Aish, that's not the problem yet. I should be worried about skateboarding, it's been so long." Yeosang went to an open are where he won't be colliding with anyone and stepping on the skateboard. "Here we go."

Yeosang rode the skateboard smoothly while feeling the warm air welcoming him. It made him smile, it's already spring. He can't wait to be welcomed by flowers blooming.

As he was going impatient, he started to fasten up the speed of the board. Soon, he was able to reach the fountain and saw someone there. "You took fifteen minutes to reach here?!"

Yeosang just chuckled at Wooyoung who's complaining. "I have been standing here for almost thirty minutes? Hello?"

"I didn't expect for something like this. I just thought we're meeting at the playground."

"Well, you thought. Now move, your prince charming must be waiting for you." Wooyoung pushed Yeosang to walk towards the empty path of the park where the benches are empty and the path were covered with leaves.

Something that happens in most fairytale stories; where the princess meets the prince in the forest or garden. Sleeping beauty, perhaps. As Yeosang reached the end, there he saw Jongho seating on an empty bench with a guitar on his hands.

The younger just smiled at Yeosang and he started to strum the strings. Soon, Jongho's sweet voice filled the air as Jongho sang. At Yeosang was just captivated that he can't describe how sweet Jongho's voice is.

All through-out the song, Jongho was just looking at Yeosang. And every time his eyes would meet Yeosang's, he would eventually smile. Right now, he would grab the opportunity to let Yeosang know about his feelings.

When the song ended, Jongho placed the guitar on the bench and walked towards Yeosang. "Hi, you look dazzling." He complimented Yeosang. "Thank you," Yeosang replied shyly.

"B-but why are you doing these things? What's with you today?" Yeosang let out a soft laugh while Jongho just smiled. "There's something I want to tell you."

⋆┄┄┄✦┄┄┄┄ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆

i've watched pororo
to many times— help:")